New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hello Guys!

I posted a somewhat similar questions at the Car Forum. This is for my undergraduate thesis in school. I hope that you can help me again.

Thanks.

1. How old are you? (You can put age range if you want).

2. What SUV/AUV do you own?

3. Where do you usually hang-out during weekends?

4. Do you use your SUVs/AUVs for traveling? Where is the farthest point you traveled with your SUV/AUV?

5. Aside from travelling, where do you use your SUVs/AUVs? (eg. work, going to gimmicks, etc..)

5. What is the best medium to use to communicate messages to you? Advertisement in TV, print or radio? Or direct mailers, SMS, Internet/email?

6. How long do you intend to keep your SUV/AUV?

7. Are you going to replace your current SUV/AUV with another SUV/AUV or you will buy a sedan instead? Why or why not?

8. Are you going to replace your current SUV/AUV with the same brand? Why or why not?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Beatriz; September 6th, 2003 at 07:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. 22 years old
    2. 1996 Mitsubishi Pajero (actually it was a graduation gift)
    3. Just at home. Resting or studying.
    4. Yes, of course. I've gone to Hi-Peak, Zambales, Porac Pampanga, Baguio, etc.
    5. For farm work: hauling and towing. Used for off-roading, too. And it's my daily-driver.
    5. Radio or SMS since I'm driving most of the time.
    6. As long as it does its job well.
    7. I intend to get something equally or even more capable. Because I need capable, dependable and reliable vehicles for the things I do.
    8. That depends on a lot of factors. I think I'm going for a Nissan Patrol or AMC Hammer the next time around.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

28 years old

GU Patrol

home or mall

4. Do you use your SUVs/AUVs for traveling? Where is the farthest point you traveled with your SUV/AUV?

my work gets me to areas in Region 3, parts of Regions 1 & 2, and metromanila

5. Aside from travelling, where do you use your SUVs/AUVs? (eg. work, going to gimmicks, etc..)

my daily driver for work and outings

5. What is the best medium to use to communicate messages to you? Advertisement in TV, print or radio? Or direct mailers, SMS, Internet/email?

print, radio, and SMS. pero i'm annoyed with SMS marketing

hanggang mapapakinabangan

7. Are you going to replace your current SUV/AUV with another SUV/AUV or you will buy a sedan instead? Why or why not?

SUV pa rin. i usually travel in flood prone areas

8. Are you going to replace your current SUV/AUV with the same brand? Why or why not?

it depends on the models in the offing by the time i'll shop for a new vehicle
    Signature

Originally posted by Beatriz
    Hello Guys!

I posted a somewhat similar questions at the Car Forum. This is for my undergraduate thesis in school. I hope that you can help me again.

Thanks.

1. How old are you? (You can put age range if you want). - 34

2. What SUV/AUV do you own?- Isuzu Trooper

3. Where do you usually hang-out during weekends? - Podium, Rockwell, Eastwood.

4. Do you use your SUVs/AUVs for traveling?- YES Where is the farthest point you traveled with your SUV/AUV?- Ilocos Sur

5. Aside from travelling, where do you use your SUVs/AUVs? (eg. work, going to gimmicks, etc..) - Going to the malls with my wife

5. What is the best medium to use to communicate messages to you? Print

Advertisement in TV, print or radio? Or direct mailers, SMS, Internet/email?

6. How long do you intend to keep your SUV/AUV? - 5-10 years

No, I have another car.

If finances permit, YES, 1999 Trooper

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. How old are you?
    -- 29 Pero hindi halata

-- 96 Pajero, 01 RAV4

--Mall, Bars

--Nasugbu, Batangas

--Daily driver, gimmicks.

--ads dont work on me.

--no immediate plans of replacing any.

--SUV all the way!

--IF im gonna replace my Pajero.... It'll be with another Pajero.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002

--Ford Escape XLT a/t

--sa bahay ko, bahay ng gf, sa gimikan..sa bahay ulet..

--Op course..!! Alaminos, Pangasinan

--gimik..utos ni mama..off-road...

--SMS, email, internet

--hanggang sa magkaroon ng pambili ulet..

--Yes with another SUV..bili ng bago na pwedeng pang hardcore.

--Fwede rin..pero okay din ung ibang brands!

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970

--Isuzu Bighorn/Trooper

--sa bahay, minsan sa bulacan, minsan sa rizal

--baguio

--opis, laboy

--email, internet, tv

--3 months, tapos iwan sa relatives namin.

--Malamang papalitan namin, pero SUV din, di ko lang alam kung ano mabibili namin sa canada.

-- well need to buy a new one, depende na lang kung meron trooper sa canada baka yun din.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    33 years old

'87 Toyota land Cruiser / '94 Nissan Patrol Safari

at home / beach

bicol / pagudpod

work and special occasions

SMS and email

as long as it serves its purpose and able to maintained it

another SUV as long i could afford it

depende sa kumporme kung sa naayon sa posibilidad

Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Beatriz
    1. How old are you?

Toyota Rav4 J Series

Post grad classes, mall, resto

Bataan

Work (cept when coding), out of town, g-mik, dates

Print, internet

7 years and up

Would prefer a M size sedan or sports car instead. Too many SUV / AUVs nowadays.

No. Toyotas are just too many on the road (cept for the Rav4 and LandCruiser)

Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Guys,

Thanks for all your replies.

SUV/AUV/Anything Diesel Survey