LC120
    Expedition
    Suburban
    Pajero gasoline (new body)

van
    Starex
    Grandia
    E150

i've tried the new and old expedition, the present suburban and tahoe (all local versions), pero mas gusto ko yung Tahoe, mas maliit so easier to drive around the city (although hindi halata compared to the expedition), mas matipid sa gas (sabi ng tito ko) and mas comfortable i-drive kaysa exped. the problem with the suburban is, its just too damn long! parang elf ang dinadrive ko eh!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wala ba sa choices yun H1? hummer or hammer... asteeg porma!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The designers at Mitsubishi decided to tackle the Offroad issue from the other side. Make no mistake, the Gen3 is sill offroadable, but of course, not to the the same degrees as that of its ladder framed competitors.

In fact, its one of the few SUVs with FIS and unibody constrution to do so. Just no hardcore stuff. (which i seriously doubt anyone here would undertake with a Php2.5M car)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    correct, in your selection i assume that it will purposely use as a people carrier and light trailing, tipong pang shoulder lang.

if that is the case prado na since it's design MORE on on-road.

kahit ba gazillion ang pera ko hindi ko ipang o-off-road ang 2.4m car knowing i can built a ultimate trailing car under 700K

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero sayang naman kapag naluma ang mga GEN 3, mahirap nang gawing trail machine.

At least ang GEN II pwede pa. And at this point in time, GEN II's are starting to enter the 'relatively affordable' price range.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Suv