New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DSM619,

Hindi ata papasok ang 33" with the stock suspension. Pero kung sa 32" tataas na din siya.

20 degrees is more than enough for road use. Most cars have an apporach angle less than that.

Gen II Pajero pa din po dito sa Pilipinas. GEN III na yata iyang sa inyo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok tnx , check ko na lang availability sa size na maganda at kasya , di ko pa kasi na post pics eh . di pa ako naka baba sa barko .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whatever you decide. Pls, DO NOT do like what this idiot did. :lol: :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dsm619::: dude, those numbers are more or less irrelevant sa on road use coz more or less flat yung surface :D

lite::: nice one :D :D :D Photoshop!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pajerokid

Unfortunately, that one was not photshopped. It actually happened and it was in the news few months ago.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid::: I did though of putting rubber pads sa ibabaw ng coil springs, may nagsabi sa akin baka daw ito matanggal if I use it on offroading pag sumobra ang extension ng springs.

Suspension upgrade for now, then aluminum bumpers with winch is my next target. :D

Oo nga pala, before I forget all coil springs ang suspension ng safari.

With regards dun sa angles, di ko pa nasusukat neither nababasa sa manual, hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lite::: ok. wow ang tiyaga nun! :mrgreen:

ungas::: o nga no! thats quite possible.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Litespeed::: Departure angle nyan mukhang zero (0) na, hehehe. Buti di nagputukan mga tires nun?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas:: ..... on the subject of spring pads, if you extend the springs too much, eh di may possibility na matanggal na rin yung springs mismo diba :?: so i guess medyo ok pa rin to use the pads but kelangan siguro ingat lang :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    otep::: nice info! :D

dsm619::: ok or not depends on you and the terrain you traverse. The angles are there to guide you as to what your suv can or can not achieve. :D This is the reason why Pajeros, LC's and Patrols have Inclinometers. Para malaman mo kung kaya o hindi :D
    You'll get the reading on the inclinometer when you're on the hill. Getting up a steep hill with a poor approach angle will not be warned by your instruments, you'll probably hear the scraping sound or "thud" before you get the reading.

Hey, get down from the vehicle right before the attempt. Assess, then
    decide.

---------

Suspension lifts are mostly decided by the tire size you want.

33" on a Patrol will make it streetable and light to moderate offroad capable. A 2" lift is enough to fit these donuts.

However, the Patrol can possibly go to 35 or 36 inch tire diameters. That is because of the availability of aftermarket suspensions up to 8" lift and lower r & P / t case gears.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Suspension Lifts