New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think ang suspension lift na ginamit sa strada ng Ride is Sun Suspensions. it has kits for all pick-ups. But here in our place Ultimate pa lang ang ginagamit, but hay are they expensive.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ultimate? Sun? what do you mean? What are the components changed? :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maraming parts ang binaba, lower support units for each part to attain the IFS lift of Strada. Most common easy to see part is the lower arm, may adapter kit na makikita sa harap.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    notEworthy27,

depende kasi sa nais mo na lift. some lift could get away with just a torque on the t-bar, some you need to replace the A-arm (like in a 4x2 frontier), some lift (4" and up) will require to have the whole mounting support ng front suspension repositioned to a lower part (after market products usually common on toyota pick-up).

as per my mechanics advice the SOA conversion will give about 3-4" rear lift. The common problem is that the front can't do these height adjustment by just twisting the t-bar (this is usually around 1-2" lift lang). You will need after market front suspension lift parts na.

imo, if your ride is not a 4x4 don't do a major lift....it would ricey to lift too much and yet you can't offroad it at all.

just my 2 cents. peace!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sproa