New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You need speed and power? Try the TROOPER. It got both.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Speed + Power = LC80 :D
    If i have cash i'll go talaga for LC80 . I just visited buyandselph.com talagang mataas ang resale value ng mga LC.

Invitro25, I respect the previous model of Trooper pero mahal pa din yun para pang off-road lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... eh yung mga subic 4x4s?? ndi ba ok yun?? gusto korin sali eh... hehhe... kakaingit mga pic ng offroad... hehehe

howmuch kaya yung 2 door pickup pajero?? or the 3 door pajero? heheh
    pero mastype ko yung pickup... dami na kasi ngayun nung 3 door... ndi na special tignan... 8)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RS Sprint
    FYI, yung Land Cruiser ng Autoplus, (not sure what model, basta yung turbo na straight six turbo diesel of the previous body), tumatakbo ng 15's ata sa quarter mile. 200++ wheel HP tapos 350 lbs/ft of torque. Kayang kaya lightly modded SiR before it runs out of gearing. :D
    That's the LC80. In stock form, the dang thing just runs out of gears at 5th when your doing 160+... It also gives the 1600 cars a good scare

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone knows how much an LC80 TD would cost then? Even a beat-up old hulk. I'd like to restore one and use it every day.

Yes nananaginip ako, wala ako pera now but I would like to have one for daily use.

We had the 4.5 liter Dubai gas version and it cornered a bit too well for a hulking SUV. Sayang binenta pa namin yun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ballpark price is around 900k to 1.2k, from searching the classifieds on buyandsellph.com.

considering how solid these things are, a subic import might be acceptable, just make sure to have the work on the conversion checked and double checked. purchase of a surplus dash/interior trim shouldn't be too expensive, and the japanese luxury models will tend to have a lot more features than the ones sold here.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I want something basic and manual tranny. Thanks reg!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Speed to swap with powerrrr!