New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May cold intake effect din yan. Yun airtek na naka install kay ungas di masyadong naka extend sa front di kagaya ng safari brand snorkels.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    airtek=armark off road (look for kits)
    safari snorkel= ride banawe (look for brian)
    fiberglass=pampanga

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Kimpoy & ECG,
    Where can I inquire about the fiberglass fabricated snorkels? Contact numbers and location please. Do you know anybody here in Metro Manila who fabricates snorkel aside from Pampanga? Thanks in advance

Afrasay,
    Thanks. Safari snorkels from Ride Banawe is around P19,000++. I have yet to inquire about Airtek. Due to some financial constraints, I am looking for the fabricated snorkels.

Itong fabricated snorkels, are they as effective as the branded ones? Any difference other than the brand name? Salamat uli.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas mura ang airtek mga 18,999, hehe kidding aside, I don't know if may on-going sale pa kina Kits at Armark. Try to get in touch with him.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe na pala ang mahal, just 2 yrs ago i think it was 11-12000 pesos. dapat pala nakabili na dati.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mura ko pa nakuha sakin dati, around 9k I think. Market price was around 10-11k. Colder air ang pumapasok sa engine so you will feel a little upsurge in power. But before consulting your check book. Psych your mind first, as you know they will bore holes on your fender. :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Had mine installed at RATS around 2 or 3 years ago, cost me 10k then, also had a bad experience with the owner named Mike, he said I also had to buy the secondary air filter (additional 2,500.00) from him so that I can avail of the promo price (10k). I wanted to just walk away but the installers had already drilled holes into my fender and roof... , all I can say is that the owner blew his top and shouted at the secretary (she cried) and installers (they wanted to kick his balls). So far the Safari snorkel has proven useful (making me feel more relaxed) when crossing deeply flooded streets.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    due to the cost of branded snorkels now, i wish to take a look at the fabricated ones. pampanga is mentioned as the place where they fabricate snorkels but i just do not know the exact location. anybody here who knows where in pampanga and contact numbers please? more importantly, magkano yn fabricated snorkels?

9. mikolo Guest
    hi! i can fabricate your snorkels, the problem is we need a sample to copy it from. i do fiberglass for cars. (hoods,chins,doors for racing, carbon fiber also) i just got an isuzu pick up and i also need one. but i dont know where to get it from. since the ones in banawe are too expensive. so anyone with a snorkel can have it fabricated. my shop is in west ave. q.c. call me 0********* or *******.

btw. someone is selling me an original safari snorkel, for safari. kaso medyo maiksi for a isuzu pikup. he's selling for 12t.

mike
    Last edited by Ungas; September 22nd, 2005 at 01:23 AM. Reason: No advertisement on forums. Use classified ads section!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    how about the jackaroo brand? may nakita ako yun ang tatak. Meron din sa hilux surf surf naman ang tatak

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Snorkel, anyone? [Merged]