New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Hmmm. I went through a zigzag on the same day in more horrific rain conditions on my way to Lemery Batangas sa Fantasy World. Iba talaga naka 4H! Although aquaplaning is determined by how fast youre going, how good your tires are and how deep the water is, having 4H will give you way way better grip on the road, period.
    Galing talaga............. iniwasan ko ang daan na yan last sunday from calaca to manila kasi ang lakas ng ulan. Mahirap na kahit pa bago gulong ko wag na.............

I see a lot of drivers park na lang on the safe sides during heavy downpour........... cguro this is the best way to be safe. Yun nga lang kung titigil pa ang ulan hehehehe......

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hmmm, for the kinda money they charge one would expect the Skyway to be well lit...still no excuse for speeding in heavy rains though...

Dami ako tips nakuha dito ah. salamat!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    grabe malas nman nun. enewei, big tnx sa mga tips ng members d2.=) laking 2long ng mga tips nyo lalo na sa tulad kong baguhan=)!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Hmmm. I went through a zigzag on the same day in more horrific rain conditions on my way to Lemery Batangas sa Fantasy World. Iba talaga naka 4H! Although aquaplaning is determined by how fast youre going, how good your tires are and how deep the water is, having 4H will give you way way better grip on the road, period.
    sana pwede rin ito sa patrol..
    kaso sa pajero lang pwede..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    having 4wd will help lessen aquaplaning and it would be a lot easier to get control of a car/suv after hydroplaning if you have 4wd. But this should never be tought of as a reason to drive fast in the rain at night, especially if you are driving a big SUV with a high center of gravity.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by wreckless
    sana pwede rin ito sa patrol..
    kaso sa pajero lang pwede..
    oo nga huhu

sana magamit ko rin sa ibang trucks :D

pag misan yung new vehicles na 4wd may [ 4x4 - AUTO and 4x2... buttons or dial] option

i think pwede yung AUTOmatic hehe (not sure lols) kasi wala po akong new truck 4WD :x (xtrail, rav4 or ford???)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
sky way accident