New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hi guys. i met up with the owners of the rancho shocks shop in bacolod. i asked them for their suggestion on how to lift my patrol by about 2inch. they said the easiest way is to change the shackles to longet ones. and that they have a freind that makes them. i'm sieng them tom to check out the shackles. any comments on these shackles made in bacolod?:worried:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    to the moderator. feel free to transfer my thread if you feel it will be more appropriate. tnx

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i know a lot of people use this boomerang shackles. and i know who makes then. he he. so you are in town pala.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    may picture kayo nitong boomerang shackles? ito ba 2 stage? :confused:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hi arb!!!

i'l be in jojo shop maybe that whole day. so they can check my whole suspension. if you see a yellow nissan patrol going around. thats me.

mintoy

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    had the shakles installed. it took them the whole day cuz they had to fabricate everything. m happy with the upgrade. but will have to go back for further udjustments cuz i did not change my shocks. will have to lower the shock dampers and place shock expensions. what i can say is that it cost only half of what i was quoted in manila. and another thing. i can place back my original shackles when i want to.

mintoy

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hi arb. it was nice to meet u. i left ken shop at abut 6:30 so i was able to pas by you store. i will pass-by tom.

mintoy

shackles made in bacolod