New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    #41
    maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat.. lalo na sa nagbigay ng mapa hahaha.. i will definitely post our travel experience at empre may kasamang pics.. hehehe salamat po ulit.. december pa naman yung punta namin eh.. sana hndi bumagyo.. kuya alfred and rest of tsikoters thank u so much po!!!1

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kate_tee29 View Post
    maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat.. lalo na sa nagbigay ng mapa hahaha.. i will definitely post our travel experience at empre may kasamang pics.. hehehe salamat po ulit.. december pa naman yung punta namin eh.. sana hndi bumagyo.. kuya alfred and rest of tsikoters thank u so much po!!!1

    I am from Cebu City and I can share some info with you. Depending on which part of December you might be coming over.... Please be informed that the Asean Meet will be from December 11 to 14. Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City as wel as the outlying areas will be teeming with a lot of soldiers, police, law enforcers, etc. As of now, we have increased police visibility here. Security will be very tight. In fact plans are afoot that Cebu City will declare a week's holiday to urge people to get out of town.

    Thus, plan your trip with the aforesaid facts in mind.

  3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    913
    #43
    kate,what date are you planing to go to cebu? hav you decided which way to go yet?

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsy View Post
    I am from Cebu City and I can share some info with you. Depending on which part of December you might be coming over.... Please be informed that the Asean Meet will be from December 11 to 14. Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City as wel as the outlying areas will be teeming with a lot of soldiers, police, law enforcers, etc. As of now, we have increased police visibility here. Security will be very tight. In fact plans are afoot that Cebu City will declare a week's holiday to urge people to get out of town.

    Thus, plan your trip with the aforesaid facts in mind.
    december 19 po plano namin umalis that would be monday.. di na po kami makakarating ng cebu city kasi sa danao po ang punta namin eh di ba po ang punta ng RORO eh sa danao po.. maraming salamat po ulit sa lahat ha!!

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,235
    #45
    paki bili po ako ng isang 9mm and 2 uzi. ;)

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    paki bili po ako ng isang 9mm and 2 uzi. ;)
    are u serious about this?? hehehe afrasay, di po ako makapag post ng new thread.. post nyo naman po ako o.. please.. i am thinking of buying a new car but i am still paying my xwind 2004.. pwede ba itrade in ang ganun? ayaoko po kasi mag cash out eh.. whats best to replace it? thank you po kuya..

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,235
    #47
    joke!!! :D

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    #48
    safe yan! almost every year i go to samar to visit our ancestral home and to take care of some stuff and i've noticed that travelling by land is relatively a safe deal. just be practical, vigilant, and safety conscious and i'm pretty sure you'll have a memorable trip

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    safe yan! almost every year i go to samar to visit our ancestral home and to take care of some stuff and i've noticed that travelling by land is relatively a safe deal. just be practical, vigilant, and safety conscious and i'm pretty sure you'll have a memorable trip
    thank you po..

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,277
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    paki bili po ako ng isang 9mm and 2 uzi. ;)
    Har har har ginawa mo pang gun runner si kate.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is it safe to go by land to CEBU