New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think x_jason_x is referring to his roller cover.

Yup, I agree guys na mas "***y" ang lines ng pick-up without the roll-bars and I hate faux/aesthetic items sticking outa my truck.

Tingin ko nga ngayon parang pampasikip nalang yan if ilalagay pa.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I remember the times when riding in the back of a pickup was socially acceptable, and roll-bars were in vogue... but now, with the horrid pollution, higher safety consciousness of drivers (errh... at least I think people are becoming safety conscious...) and restrictions on highways, I don't see as much of this any more.

Newer pickups with stainless roll-bars = kinda cheap. The best bars for new pickups are the flattened / OEM type. I'd definitely consider roll-bars and a roller-cover for the pickup for extra utility (safety of load from rain and aerodynamics...) if I was a pickup driver... but I'm not, so:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ooops roll bar pala. Edited na. My bad. Di na kasi bumabagay ang mga roll bars sa pick up ngayon kaya hindi na ***y tignan.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thats why nowadays we call it nalang Fashion Bar instead of Rollbar so as not to misinform our customer, since they are there for exterior mod rather than protection in case of a roll over.

Me subjective, there are new designs that look pretty good on a pick-up depends on the set-up, if naka 18-20" rims ka there is a design that fits well. The d-mas 4wd comes from the factory with the bar.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd rather have the rear guard aka ladder rack like they have on base model new Stradas. No bling.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yung mga bagong pickup pangit nga pag nilagyan ng rollbar

pero yung sa b22 ko meron dapat, kasi ginagamit kong patungan ng mga kahoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Roll Bars for Pick-ups going out of style?