New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can change the rear shocks with adjustables from ARB, KYB or Old Man Emu. On some vehicles it helps. On others, you'll need to change the springs as well, or reverse the last leaf to smoothen out the ride. What some do is reverse the last leaf, then add rubber bushes that rest the load of the other springs on the last leaf only when the vehicle is fully-loaded.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You can change the rear shocks with adjustables from ARB, KYB or Old Man Emu. On some vehicles it helps. On others, you'll need to change the springs as well, or reverse the last leaf to smoothen out the ride. What some do is reverse the last leaf, then add rubber bushes that rest the load of the other springs on the last leaf only when the vehicle is fully-loaded.
    RANCHO RS9000X shock absorbers are the best! built for comfort!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Many thanks for the inputs. Very much appreciated!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=granro01;1276576]If you are after for the riding comfort, do not get an SUV,AUV etc. with a leaf spring suspension at the back. Look for a coil spring with multi-link suspension at the back and you will never go wrong. I'm sure parang kotse ang comfort nito.

i thought so, too. but my innova has coil springs on all four corners, and it's just a little less matagtag than the revo.
    i think the best thing to do is get an expedition. or a suburban or similar land yacht.
    but the best ride is still the sedan. the bigger, the better.
    nothing is free. heh heh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Riding Comfort comparison: SUVs, AUVs, XUVs, CUVs, and Pickups