New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorento. grabe yung unang labas pa lang niyan dito gustong gusto ko na siya.
    V6 pa noon. 1.3M

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may 2.5crdi engine na ba ang local sorento?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im not an agassi fan..im not a flying suv fan....

so rexton ako..inside out..mas gusto ko siya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd rather go with the sorento. good looks and it has a good rating in the US.

though if the rexton has the newer MB engine (like the one in the rodius), i'd have a harder time deciding.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think I'll go with the Ssangyong on this one. We have had both Kia and Ssangyong vehicles and the Ssangyong's performance has proven to be superior in every aspect. The old-school 2900 engine is virtually bulletproof. The normally aspirated version in our MB100 has performed flawlessly for the past 7 years or so. Still with no emissions, power or fuel economy problems.

If you favor something a bit more high tech, the 165bhp 2.7CRDi is your choice. It is the same engine that powers the Mercedes M-Class and Jeep Grand Cherokee.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kcboy,
    maganda pareho style nyan. kung ako lang tatanungin, mas gusto ko sorento. pero dahil nga sa quality ng diesel sa philippines, i'd go for the rexton. gwapo pa rin and sabi ni otep, bulletproof ang engine! ;)

bakit hindi ka na lang mag everest?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorrento for me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing ako wheels this morning.was initially biased towards the sorento,but when i saw the black rexton....WOW!mukhang 8910i na ginawang SUV!only mas masculine pa dating!tapos the engine daw is known to last 1M km!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm not one for Korean makes, kasi most of the time their designs are just rip-offs of Japanese, American and European car brands. Pero given a choice, dun ako sa Rexton. You really can't go wrong when you're backed by Mercedes-Benz, known for their mechanically-reliable machines.

My officemate's family owns Delta Motors; her elder sister was recently honored with a party by Kia Philippines for being the country's first Sorento owner. Habang pumunta siya sa States recently, dinala ng kapatid niya yung Sorento sa office namin, at pinasakay kami. Impressive siya, malaki. Roomy pati sa loob. And quiet engine. Saan bumagsak? Fuel economy. Lumalaklak daw ng gas. BIG no-no for me.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 5th, 2004 at 05:11 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir bogeyman, hindi ba gas na 3.5L V6 yang sinasabi niyo? hehe na laklakero...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
rexton o sorrento