New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    mikey, magkano iyung safetyeye mo? Sa sedona mo ba ito nakakabit? tnx!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok,

I've decided to buy an undermirror na lang. Will have it for P550 dito lang malapit sa Petron BFRV.

Anyways, I'm parting with my beloved Pajero. :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not a back-up cam with image that you can see on your lcd screen. I don't know if anyone in banawe install this. Just a suggestion.
    Sorry for the grainy pics.

Cheers

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masmaganda na ung may beep beep sounds kesa dun sa may bar gauge visual..

para habang umaatras ka pwede kang tumingin sa likod at the same time..
    Yung gauge, isinabit namin above the rear windshield. Para kahit sa mirror kita ng driver.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have u tried backing up:

wherein a tree is between the sensors?

the sensors are way below / above the car [lowered] behind you?

wherein an object is in a blind spot of the sensors?

comments......

Doc Diesel

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wherein a tree is between the sensors? everyday. there's a tree right behind the area where i park. nakikita sya ng sensor. haven't tried it with metal posts though.

the sensors are way below / above the car [lowered] behind you? lowered, yes --works just fine. it can even pick up the tire guards (yung thingy sa mall that keeps you from bumping your car against the wall by stopping your tires before you get too close) until they enter the blind spot. haven't tried parking in front of an 18-wheeler, so i couldn't say if they work when the vehicle behind is very high.

wherein an object is in a blind spot of the sensors? my sensor can pick up cement columns that are to the left or right of the vehicle. i can't say that i know where its blind spot starts on the lateral plane, pero sa top-down plane, meron syang blind spot.

as always, supplement lang sya sa visual confirmation through the rearview mirror. but that's why i got it in the first place, cuz i can't see everything through the rearview unless i have an underview or convex mirror too... and i haven't found a suitable underview for my ride

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
question on backing-up sensors?