New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Satisfied Cobra user din ako.

The auto lock feature can be deactivated naman. And lahat ng features ay similar sa Viper.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    is it true na kaya kaya disengage ng carnapper ang alarm by going underneath the vehicle hood and cutting the wire connection sa horn? how true is this?
    :?:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung sa akin "STAND BACK!!! PROTECTED BY MANG KARDO" he..he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ownertype
    is it true na kaya kaya disengage ng carnapper ang alarm by going underneath the vehicle hood and cutting the wire connection sa horn? how true is this?
    :?:
    Possible on some models, kasi naka mount yung horn ng alarm malapit sa underchassis openings. Nagawa na yan minsan sa Banawe, I saw them with my own eyes. Kaya mas maganda itago sa mataas na part ng hood mga wirings and horn para hindi madukut.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some alarms do not have a siren (i.e. early LC100's, Honda Civic ES, Ford Expedition, etc.). They use the horn as the audible output of the anti theft system. If you cut the wire of the horn, the horn will not sound anymore. But the anti-theft system is still active so the lamps will still flash and the ignition kill (if so equipped) will still be working.

Alarm sirens should be placed as high up on the firewall as possible with the wires running inside the OEM wiring harness insulation. This is to avoid the siren 'mouth' from being plugged up with an old rag and to avoid the detection and cutting of the siren wire.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    valet mode ka na lang para nde ka malock sa cobra ala ka nga lang alarm :mrgreen:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Question on Alarm