New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's good that the smoke has run out. thanks to biodiesel the case is close.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    My take on this incident:

1) To Richmond: I admire you for your courage and humility in accepting your mistake. Although I am not in any way connected with Senbel, the Santoses are long time friends. I'll try to talk them out of pursuing a libel case since I know they have already hired a lawyer. Make this a learning experience for you being a young businessman.

2) To Boybi: Very impressive moderator having managed the incident in a fair and objective manner.
    just trying to prevent people from using the board to destroy others for a purpose.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    aaaawwww don't you just love it here? lahat mababait. *punas halo*

sorry I forgot to thank si woodfire. Bro salamat for your help with Senbel. I appreciate it

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehehe anu ba nanyari? :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    lol*wilcats

kakagising lang ata ....goodmorning :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Buti na lang at na clarify na ito. I know Sandy (from Senbel) personally and he is a good guy. I don't think it the comments made by Richmond was fair. I am just happy that the real facts came out now.

Let's just be man enough to take the consequences of what we did. Be careful next time though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang daming mababait ngayon ah. mga nagsosory na lahat. hehehe.

baka mamaya lahat ng nasa goonsquad mag sorry na. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mukhang maraming tsikoteers na "MAGPAKABAIT" ang new year's resolution ah.... ayus! magmahalan tayo mga kapuso at kapamilya! astig kayo mga bro!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi Tsikoteers,

If Ninoy would say "The Filipinos are worth dying for ..." Then I can say that, "The Tsikoteers are worth emulating for". If only that the government will be as open-minded as the people in this Tsikot Forum, then we can be in a more comfortable situation...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Public Apology to Senbel users and especially Garyq and Senbel Estrol