New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    GT,
    Hahanapin ko ang number ni Jaymars bro. Last year I got it for 5.5k a pc yata. 265/70/r16 yun.
    thanks djerms. by the way wala ba problema sa ride ko pag 16 instead of 15? my ride is trekker with 265/70/r15 bs dueler ht stock tires.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GT,
    Hindi mo pwedeng lagyan ng 16 ang r15 mo. Dapat magkapareho. Try mo PM si Afrasay, malamang may number siya ni Jaymar. Hindi ko na po makita yung sakin. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    just what i'm thinking...thanks much djerms.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Any idea how much would a Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo cost? I was quoted Php 3,700, which I believe is a bit too low. Even the Dueler H/T is more expensive at 5,300 to 6,200.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Reviving this thread as several SUVs use this as their OEM tires. Has anyone tried other tire brands that perform better but cost about the same?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    You can try Cooper Discoverer AT3, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A , Michelin Latitude Cross, Michelin Primacy SUV, Michelin LTX AT

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by justinlorenz99 View Post
    You can try Cooper Discoverer AT3, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A , Michelin Latitude Cross, Michelin Primacy SUV, Michelin LTX AT

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Alright thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Latitudes are great... quiet, long lasting, good grip. Not sure about the price, though.

In the same price range as the HT, I kind of like the Dunlop Grandtreks. Also have better grip than the Dueler HT, but I don't know if they last as long.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Latitudes are great... quiet, long lasting, good grip. Not sure about the price, though.

In the same price range as the HT, I kind of like the Dunlop Grandtreks. Also have better grip than the Dueler HT, but I don't know if they last as long.
    Thanks Niky!

I searched online and found a site with a list of tires with ranking

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by babybackrivs View Post
    Thanks Niky!

I searched online and found a site with a list of tires with ranking

Forgot, I also like the Kumho Road Venture. Not the quietest tires around, but the performance is much better than the HT tires, as well.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Pls suggest replacements for OEM Bridgestone Dueller H/T 840