New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ma'am Wreckless:::you should have bought my Gen1 Pajero. :wink:

wulf::: otep should know the answers to your questions re monteros. is your montero diesel or a rebadge? change oil is every 5,000km

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afrasay:its diesel.how do i get n touch w/ otep?tnx bro

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thru here wulf,
    hintay ka lang nasa bulacan pa yata

o kaya punta ka sa another fav site ni otep

www.outdoorwire.com

punta ka sa pajero/montero forums

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wulf,

maintaining a Pajero/Montero is actually quite cheap. Ang dami kasing orig na Japanese replacements parts. If its a diesel, alagaan mo lang ang oil, and the engine will serve you for years and years. Of course, the fuel itself is cheap. The cost of changing the oil (every 4000-5000kms) will depend on the oil used. A typical change oil for me would consume around 7 liters. Calibration? Well, once pa lang ako nagpa-calibrate. I cost me around 4000 bucks excluding the injectors. As for the cost of the vehicle itself, unfortunately, i have no idea :D

Goodluck!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx kimpoy. but pajerokid's advice might hav just convinced me na 2 go 4 it. gwapo kc ng rides nyo e. kainggit! pajerokid,maybe wen i get it ul giv me some pointers on how 2 make it luk as gud as ur ride,eh?:lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No Problemo! 8) and thanks :wink:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    4k for calibaration? what parts did they change, what did they do to your injection pump? how ba cost to calibrate each injector there in your place?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Labor lang po yung 4k. Basically, the injection pump was overhauled, then hooked up to a machine which drips fuel into something which looks like test tubes. (di ko alam tawag eh :D ) The injectors were replaced at the cost around 900 each. Zexel yung brand.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
planning to get a 4x4..