New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,044
    #21
    some time ago,
    i vaguely recall someone presented a local pick-up retrofitted as a "motorhome".

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,486
    #22
    Meron din ganitong style ng tent:



    I think it's much cheaper than an RTT. Dala lang ng portable table (and waterproof boxes) to put your stuff on while you sleep in it.

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,181
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    some time ago,
    i vaguely recall someone presented a local pick-up retrofitted as a "motorhome".
    Then hes ahead of his time locally.

    Before offroading lang, playing in mud with their 4x4s lang then uwian na.

    Now people are staying longer even overnight, sleeping in tents. Sumama na ako couple of times, masaya din. Different scenery naman.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,181
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Meron din ganitong style ng tent:



    I think it's much cheaper than an RTT. Dala lang ng portable table (and waterproof boxes) to put your stuff on while you sleep in it.
    But you need to unload alot of things.

    Better if you put the tent on top of pickup bed rack. So theres still storage beneath.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,044
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Then hes ahead of his time locally.
    si A-Toy bodykits!

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,486
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    But you need to unload alot of things.

    Better if you put the tent on top of pickup bed rack. So theres still storage beneath.

    Yes yun naman talaga advantage ng RTT.

    The truck bed tent is good for casual/cost-conscious campers. Halos 100% naman ng pickup sa atin is crew-cab type so pwede to fold up or remove the rear seat and put stuff there if solo or duo camping lang.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,939
    #27
    if you don't have a pick-up, pwede din sa roof


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
pickup tent