New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mine is a 2006 Toyota Hilux Automatic 4x2 G

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    My family owns a silver d-max LX. My parents are pick-up lovers. This is, I think, the third pick up we've had in the past 6 years or so.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    My 2005 Dmax is my third pickup. I started with the Nissan SD23 in 1988, had a Tamaraw FX GL, tapos Mitsubishi L200 naman, tapos Carnival then itong Dmax uli.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my first vehicle was a 90 dodge dakota long bed. bench seat, everything manual, except tranny that gave up, was very handy moving fridge, 8 foot sofa, and other big crap.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nice truck max95fx03!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Peeps pa singit lang. Mga Isuzu pick up lovers

If your free on Sunday April 9, join kayo sa EB ng mga isuzu peeps. Its a good oppurtunity to meet isuzu owners, rides and experiences. We are proposing a name for the group and a sticker to match it. Invite your other isuzu friends and lets share techniques, suggestions and experiences. Nothing formal just getting now other proud owners of Isuzu transport machines.

for more details visit the Isuzu Club at Tsikot.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006

If your free on Sunday April 9, join kayo sa EB ng mga isuzu peeps. Its a good oppurtunity to meet isuzu owners, rides and experiences. We are proposing a name for the group and a sticker to match it. Invite your other isuzu friends and lets share techniques, suggestions and experiences. Nothing formal just getting now other proud owners of Isuzu transport machines.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i have a 1999 3.2 A/t nissan frontier.
    A/V setup.15 inch rims.
    im all for a pick up club!
    sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by es_turbo88
    i luv my mazda b2200 with rfz turbo engine leather seat 7inch lcd monitor dvd/vcd player 6 spk
    The RFZ is the original engine? swap ito d b? How much ba inabot? and ilan km/ltr nakukuha mo? Thanks for taking the time

Pick-up Lover