New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    "Congrats" i kakasal ka na pala basta ang kailagan ang wife mo pick up lover din same with my wife hindi siya marunong mag drive but when it comes to cars pick up pa din ang gusto nya.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    thanks. yup pick-up lover rin sya eh. proven kase sa mga hakutan very handy ang pick-up.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    this is my rig. am starting to modify it. please post suggestions for aesthetic modifications. this is my third pick up. first one was a hilux 4x4, 2nd gen2 strada also (white-1999) sold it because overused already. finally another gen2 strada with the following modifications.

rancho sx 9000. adjustable up to 9 settings
    carryboy rollbar
    carryboy roll up bed cover
    procomp xterrain 31x12.5x15
    alloys with pseudo bead lock

pictures follows:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    roadwarrior,

that's a mean looking rig u got there bro!..very nice! ..i think the only thing missing is a pair/quad fog lamps mounted on top of ur rollbars other than that it looks fine to me...btw nice choice of tires-do they happen to have 31x11.5r15 available?

well here's my ride:
    daily driver...Old Faithfull...
    97 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 w/ td27 engine
    tires yoko geolanders 31x10.5r15

m looking for a set of 4 rims size 15x7 similar to the pic below-w/c is usaully found of subic safari GQs or older model patrols...either in white or bronze color w/c i hope to trade-in w/ my stock rims...

Last edited by gunnym4; December 19th, 2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: grammar

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    to gunny:

thanks. you have a nice pickup also sir. when i was buying my tires i also tried mastercraft courser but the size available was 32x11.5x15. i'm not sure if they would fit your rig without rubbing the fenders.

as for the procomp, there was no 31x11.5 on stock. mine was 31x12.5x15 which i bought after making some modifications.

i cranked the torsion bar an inch or two and removed the mudguards. as far as the rear tires. no problem whatsoever.

if you want the rugged look, there are other brands available like mickey thompson, mudzilla by maxxis, pro comp, nankang, even savero m/ts.

this rig is not my daily driver that's why i could put m/s.

if your's is a city rider, then a/ts imo are the better ones. just look for mean looking a/ts which have aggressive tread patterns.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    just got rid of the step boards...made it look more rugged & as if it grew a few inches taller hehehe!...hope to get the rims(surplus) soon to match my a/t tires

Last edited by gunnym4; December 21st, 2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: grammar

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnym4 View Post
    just got rid of the step boards...made it look more rugged & as if it grew a few inches taller hehehe!...hope to get the rims(surplus) soon to match my a/t tires

nice instant lift hahaha. that's what i did also with mine. i removed also the mudguards for the consistent look. i'm planning to have my rig painted black in the underside. that would really make the body look standing tall.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bros me mga available na shock na pwedeng mag add nag 2" sa height nyo why dont you try it.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Bros me mga available na shock na pwedeng mag add nag 2" sa height nyo why dont you try it.
    i already have rancho 9000sx eh. di ba sila duplication. and i already cranked my torsion bar to more than an inch of lift. di kaya sosobra?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    i already have rancho 9000sx eh. di ba sila duplication. and i already cranked my torsion bar to more than an inch of lift. di kaya sosobra?
    looking at your tires it will look monsterous kung mad dagdag ka nag height sorry ha im not familiar with the sx series of rancho and cranking up your torsion to much magiging maalon ang ride nag truck mo but it is only a sudggestion.

Pick-up Lover