New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoe11_03 View Post
    hi peeps! im new to this thread maybe you guys could give me suggestions. actually i already post re: my intention to install a bedline for my '98 fuego.considering my location would it still be practical if i'm going to buy it in manila & shipped it?how much does it cost?which is more advantageous, spray or the plastic?please help!
    In my experience, both spray-on and bedliner are practical to use together. The spray-on should be your first option, just don't forget to clean the bed surface thoroughly before application.

I used Wurth spray liner -consumed about 8 liters/bottles- before I placed my bedliner. Sa Cebu marami namang nagbebenta dyan ng liner brands like HERO and Carry Boy, why don't you just get it there locally and save you the hassle of ordering it from Manila?

HTH

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    In my experience, both spray-on and bedliner are practical to use together. The spray-on should be your first option, just don't forget to clean the bed surface thoroughly before application.

I used Wurth spray liner -consumed about 8 liters/bottles- before I placed my bedliner. Sa Cebu marami namang nagbebenta dyan ng liner brands like HERO and Carry Boy, why don't you just get it there locally and save you the hassle of ordering it from Manila?

HTH
    i totally agree..some people want spray on to lessen the rust, some wants both..either way you dont loose out. btw, overall, just get your bedliner from carryboy..i guess its around P10k depending on the model.

btw pickup lovers....look out for the Strada club fun run on sunday March 9, ssh to tagaytay. sayang wla mga older generation strada's that listed down, but they are welcome to join our club..any strada model or variant, be it endeavor, L200.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kamusta? walang mga eb? hehe anyway i have both spray and liner. mas ok sya cguradong anti rust.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    just wanted to share some pictures from our March 9 eb.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

HTH
    i've been looking for wurth spray-on coating but unfortunately to no avail.i'm planning to use 3M rubberised coating, would it be ok?maybe some of you have already tried it. i would appreciate it if you can give some feedback.just want to do it myself project on my pick up. thanks and have a meaningful lenten season to all...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    4x2 Hilux

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hello fellow pick-up lovers!

Mine is a 2007 Mitsubishi Strada GLX (Di-D) 2.5L. Just acquired it this Jan 08 and Im loving every minute with it. hehehe. Btw, for all L200, Endeavor, or Strada owners out there, kindly check out this thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119

Drive Inspired! Belated Happy Easter! :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Just wanna share some pics of friends here in the middle east.

And then they thought the worse was over.....

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi guys, Im new here . Just bought Hi Lux base model (Yun lang kaya ng budget e he he he). Pick up lover lang talaga. Dami inputs d2.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by joviborja View Post
    Hi guys, Im new here . Just bought Hi Lux base model (Yun lang kaya ng budget e he he he). Pick up lover lang talaga. Dami inputs d2.

pareho tayo! konting modificationlang yan sir. i will post my hilux
    after upgrades.

Pick-up Lover