New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas, pictures naman! is it worth the amount you paid for? Yung hi-lo niya is 4,300 k lang right? I plan to buy one pero siguro after christmas na hehehe =) free ba yung shipping nila? So if you will buy it in us $600 lang right?

pa-post narin yung operating temp kung mas mainit ba ang ordinary H4 o yung HID.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: Sorry, I didn't get to take pix while we were installing the bulbs. I'll post the pix as soon as my borrowed camera returns and the operationg temperature of the bulbs. :D

Yes it IS Worth it! The HYLOW lamps that I ordered was 4100K only. The USD600 price is shipping included. Just request the merchandiser to put the declared amount at under $100 and as sample only to avoid custom duties and taxes. I paid an extra Php 2,430.00 for the tax when the bulb was delivered. :evil:

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas

FrankDrebin::: Nope, I haven't heard that yet. What's pros and cons does it offer?
    Pwede kang mag-online shopping sa kahit anong bansa at URL. Basta't ilagay mo lang yung URL doon sa may shopping browser nila.

Tapos ididiliver pa sa bahay mo kaya hindi mo na kailangan pumunta sa custom or post office.

Tsaka kalkulado na lahat, custom, delivery at yung item na binili mo lang ang babayaran mo. Pwede bayaran sa Pesos.

:wink:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kewl! Have you ever tried ordering from the site? Madalas kasi pag Pilipinas ang drop point or shipping address tinatanggihan ng merchandisers online.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas:::One of these days, or rather nights dadaan ako sa haybol mo to see the performance of these HIDs.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    Kewl! Have you ever tried ordering from the site? Madalas kasi pag Pilipinas ang drop point or shipping address tinatanggihan ng merchandisers online.
    Yup.Yup.Yup.

Kahit na anong website sa US pwede kang umorder at deliver pa sa bahay niyo. Duon ako nakakuha ng Php 7000 na lowering spring, training cds at books na wala pa sa pinas, XCam spy camera at isang bag sa EBags.com.

TIP: Mas malaki matitipid mo kapag sale sa US. Tulad ng thanksgiving sale.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    Ungas:::One of these days, or rather nights dadaan ako sa haybol mo to see the performance of these HIDs.
    afrasay::: Sure thing sir! Text nyo lang ako before you come, para po mapaghanddan ko kayo ng drinks or something to eat. :D

FrankDrebin::: Ayus yan! Masubukan nga after this season. MAhirap sumabay sa daming gastusin, hehehe :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayos yan ungas! LET THERE BE LIGHT. may kasabihan, "once you try HID you'll never go back (to halogen)"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ASTIG::: I agree with you sir! Ibang iba talaga pag nasanay na sa HID bulbs. I tried driving our van with PIAA halogen bulbs, on dim light parang hindi naka-on. Then I tried it on bright mode, pwede na pero parang kulang pa rin yung discharged lights na binibigay not like Xenon gas discharged bulbs. :D

One thing I noticed that the operating temperatures of the bulbs are extremely HOT! :idea: I could barely touch the the housing lens after a 2 hour ride. I would pressume that it is not advisable to put HID bulbs on plastic halogen lenses. 'Coz this might start the bubbles after months of usage.

And the bulbs first discharge color when the gasses are cold are the 6000K bluish effect. :idea: Then after a few seconds, after the gas has warmed up it turns into white 4100K color.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

thanks for the info. I did receive an auto reply, pero sabi, 3 days pa nila masasagot coz of voluminous na mga tanong. Pang 2nd day na ngayon.

Pero ngayon pa lang,

sabi ng brain ko:
    sabi naman ng puso ko :D

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Philips Ultinon HID Kit