New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Madami palang klaseng HID bulbs may 4,300k and 6,000k yung sa Hahn kaya? Plan to take a look this sunday hopefully makadaan ako.

Do you think mas maliwanag ito kaysa ordinary H4's ? With regards beam pattern?? may difference kaya? I am weighin out kasi kung worth eh... may kamahalan kasi. Also would like to know it's performance in raining conditions.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa roadstar meron nyan distributor kasi sila ng philips automotive lights..meron sa makati sa estrella sa may pasong tamo at sa alabang sa may town center..kit na nga yun..i think may site ang philips automotive e try searching sa yahoo..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: From what i read, yung 4300k mas blue ang light kesa 6000k which is purplish. These are definitely brighter than H4s, more reliable, longer lasting and not to mention gianormously more expensive :mrgreen: Dude, after you check out the lights, research ka muna over the net uli. dami kasing feedback e. in general, people like these lights.

Q to Anyone: DO real HID lights perform poorly in rain? :?:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Avoiding this thread due to the amount involve:mrgreen:

...seriously, sa states nagbibigay ng 23 years unlimited warranty, and that includes the bulbs, ang one manufaturer ng HID system, I think it's Cepek. Kung may ganoon offer dito sa PInas ok na diba?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, san yung hans sa shangri la? anybody know the number of roadstar? maybe I can check with them.

Question ko rin yung HID with regards it's performance in rain??? feedback naman sa mga naka HID's

thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: hans in shangrila is at the 6th level.... malapit sa true value

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpo
    Guys, san yung hans sa shangri la? anybody know the number of roadstar? maybe I can check with them.

Question ko rin yung HID with regards it's performance in rain??? feedback naman sa mga naka HID's

thanks
    maliwanag talaga HID. meron ako 4100K philips sa galant at 6000K (ultinon) sa montero. Masmaliwanag ang 4100K kesa sa 6000K pero mas astig ang kulay ng 6000K. naka-projector headlights ako sa mga tsikot ko kaya maganda talaga ang light output. more pics check out my sounddomain page.

eto ultinon

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do I get this right 4,100k is much brighter than a 6,000k kit??? I am not for theastig tingnan but more of for the visibility so which would you recommend?

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo::: yung 4100k and 6000k, color temperatures lang yan. It has nothing to do with light intesity. Think of them as light frequencies. the higher the number, the more closely it resembles natural sunlight. :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    mdpo::: yung 4100k and 6000k, color temperatures lang yan. It has nothing to do with light intesity. Think of them as light frequencies. the higher the number, the more closely it resembles natural sunlight. :mrgreen:
    oo nga. all i am saying is that the 4100k philips d2s bulbs produces more light than the 6000K philips d2s bulb, because of the difference in salt content in the bulbs. Actually, ~4000K-5000K is the color of natural sunlight on a clear day at noon. On the low end of the spectrum is the infrared (invisible), followed by red,...(ROYGBIV, remember?) On the high end, is Ultraviolet (invisible). But before ultraviolet, you get to blacklight and such. SO ITS NOT TRUE THAT THE HIGHER COLOR TEMP, THE CLOSER IT IS TO SUNLIGHT.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Philips Ultinon HID Kit