New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OKIE :D yung boost gauge ka nilagay ko sa steering column ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow booster huh... the 2psi made a lot of difference? can you enlighten me more on this ser yellow. seems pretty interesting

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dakila7,

As of now I was able to increase 2 PSI with 4 pieces of washers, how would you like me to enlighten you? Just ask questions. I'm still monitoring how it's affecting the engine, so far it's been a week that i've set the turbo this way, I'm observing how it's affected gas consumption, acceleration, top speed and temperature of the engine. so far I could feel improvement on the acceleration.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga sir yellow! pa-feedback na lang po sa consumption... etc :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

No problem I just had a full tank yesterday so I'll be able to see whats the consumption by next week, so far I could see normal pace driving at second gear, maybe around 2,000 rpm before i put the washers i had 2 psi of boost now its around 3, so i guess there is an improvement in the lower rpm range. but the mod is felt at the higher rpm band of the engine.

Maybe if you have a heavy foot you'll consume more diesel, with the higher boost now the injection pump compensates earlier to give more fuel for the higher boost. I'll try to take some pics this weekend, post your email add so I can send it to you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks so much sir yellow

please send them to mann2*i-manila.com.ph

thank you thank you thank you!!!1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
To pejerokid