1. Join Date
    May 2004
    ito picture in interior nya.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    paalala lang
    after inspecting the body ang engine
    dont forget to check the papers
    lalo na kung di mo kakilala pagbibilhan mo..

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by ECG
    paalala lang
    after inspecting the body ang engine
    dont forget to check the papers
    lalo na kung di mo kakilala pagbibilhan mo..
    Marami pong salamat... bukas punta ako sa manila to check mga pick-up... L200 na 87 and b2200 89.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    actually may lumabas na single cab na eagle series just before the double cab came out. I think they called it the king sport. i think the eagle series came out mga 94 dito?...

poorman yan pic na yan ay us ver, ang body na yan was called the eagle series pero yung interior is updated na pareho na sa terrano.. ang interior sa pic pareho sa lumabas na power pickup series which came out 89 or 90?.. ang power pickup ang kalawangin ang body, i engine nito hindi pa ata direct injection.. sa eagle di naman kalawangin, matibay ang makina at direct injection na.. if you want low end torque wala masyado sa eagle dahil ang gearing nito mas parang kotse you cant start sa 2nd gear unlike the other pickups...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by Hero
    actually may lumabas na single cab na eagle series just before the double cab came out. I think they called it the king sport. i think the eagle series came out mga 94 dito?...

poorman yan pic na yan ay us ver, ang body na yan was called the eagle series pero yung interior is updated na pareho na sa terrano.. ang interior sa pic pareho sa lumabas na power pickup series which came out 89 or 90?.. ang power pickup ang kalawangin ang body, i engine nito hindi pa ata direct injection.. sa eagle di naman kalawangin, matibay ang makina at direct injection na.. if you want low end torque wala masyado sa eagle dahil ang gearing nito mas parang kotse you cant start sa 2nd gear unlike the other pickups...

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    ito ang isang picture niya... mura na kaya sa 105 ito?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    u know wat? i had a friend also na naghahanap ng 2nd hand ride, budget would be starting at 150-180 thou.

ano kaya maganda? prefers diesel ride.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    woah it looks beat up! or madumi lang sa pic?...105? hmmm... hard to judge sa pic kasi..
    power pickup nga siya btw...

anyway just stay away from converted trucks also...

also try looking for mga hi-lux..balita ko ok din daw yun kaysa sa L2 at b2200..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pics can decieve so i cant tell on the actual condition.

Try to bring the car to a gas station and bring it up on a lifter to check the under (leaks, damages, suspension condition, etc).

On the chassis, check for rust, welds, filler, and misaligned panels (esp. in the hood area).

If you get the car, usual things that will need changing are all the fluids (engine, tranny, brake, PS, coolant, etc), change all the filters (fuel, air, oil) then you have to check also the brakes, clutch, engine mounts, belts, emissions (does it need calibration, etc?), tires and electricals.

If you can gauge what needs to be done, you can use it as a point to haggle the price some more (maybe he can bring the price to below 100K?).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May experience na ako dyan mr. poorman. pag body works oks lang just make sure the engine is free from leaks. kung maari check the timing belts, alternator, injection pump, injectors, etc. I bought a ride 89' B2200 4 years ago (only 90K). It needed body repairs (cost me aroung 30K and almost 20K for suspension and accessories). Ngayon ayos na ayos na parang bago. Mabuti na lang yung dating may ari sinagot ang bagong battery at AT tires!!! kaya nakamura talaga ako ng husto. Kaya lang nanganganib na gawing pang-karga ng nyog yung B2200 hehehehehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Is it ok to get 89 to 90 model pickup?