New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan na tayo mga tsikot at dieselclub peeps pupunta for our general servicing?

Honestly, I'm at a loss. I don't know where to go anymore. I've gone to chieffy's for my regular underwashings and servicing of just about anything that my Vitara needs. There wasn't a single instance that Boss Ronald and Alvin failed to accomplish. I'll surely miss the guys there and the warm hospitality that only Ronald and his service crew could provide.

So, whats next for all of us here? Any list of recommended places that can do just about anything?

Or why not we all pull our resources together and create our own service station!!! Kahit Quicklube lang or something. Hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    wiretap_md, we share the same thoughts.

Why don't we ask the main man himself? Sir chieffy, who would you recommend/endorse to give the same automotive services that you gave? Or, where would you bring your own Honda for servicing?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    oo nga sir ronald. any recommendations?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually hindi ko din alam.

Although we can always pay a visit to cousin Ferdie for the bigger mechanical jobs, he does not offer the same range of services as MARC does. Walang undercoating, washing, etc.

I was a cousin Ferdie's last Thursday having the P/S hose of my classmate's Sentra replaced. Sa wakas memorized ko na ang directions papunta sa kanila. Yipee! hehehehe.

Subukan kaya natin sa Speedyfix? Kaso ang layooooo...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ONGA..ni hindi ko manlang naranasan na makapunta dun...haaayyy....

magtatayo nalang ako ng ala-servitek..herhehrehr

Now that MARC Caltex is closed....