New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    tsikoteers!!! punta kayo para marami tayo.hehe miss ko na offroading eh. click the link for more details.

http://4x4ph.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7741

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You are all welcome to use the 4WD Adventure Track located at Mahogany Place, C-5 Road, Taguig City.

Please be guided by the following Terms of Use:

1. All drivers and other persons entering and using the facilities of the 4WD Adventure Track (the “Track”) do so at their own risk. They are participating on a voluntary basis, and are NOT under any obligation to participate. Any person by entering the Track agrees to the terms of this Notice.

2. Motor sport is dangerous. All persons entering the Track accept that there may be risk in doing so and assume that risk when they participate in an event/run. The risk of serious injury or death cannot be eliminated and, in fact, will always be present at a high level including damage to vehicles/properties.

3. Neither the owners, occupiers of the Track and/or their agents can accept any liability for any death, loss, damage or injury however caused by persons or vehicles using the Track for whatever purpose.

4. Any person by entering and using the Track warrants and undertakes with the owners, occupiers of the Track and/or their agents that they are not under the influence of alcohol, prior to or during the event, on any medication, taking any drugs or have any medical condition, that may in any way impair their ability and/or diminish their attention and alertness.

5. All children must be under the direct supervision of a responsible adult at all times.

6. All drivers must hold a full driver’s license.

7. The participant has the right to withdraw from the activity at any time without penalty.

8. All drivers have at all times, while riding in a vehicle/participating in an event/run, wear their respective seat and shoulder belts.

9. All drivers certify that they have inspected their vehicles and that the same are in good mechanical condition.

10. All drivers have informed themselves about the event/run, either by prior participation or by investigation into the event/run.

11. All drivers or any other person(s) in a vehicle participating in any event/run may choose to bypass any obstacle at the Track and, therefore, assumes all risk and liability, as indicated above.

12. All vehicles must park within the Track and not on the road.

For the map to the 4WD Adventure Track, click on the thumbnail --
    http://img6.picsplace.to/img.php?fil...k_Sep_2006.PNG

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pede ba dun usi lang? Ala kasi akong 4x4 ride, but I can bring my trustee point and shoot cam, hehehe

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Dok, May death ba talaga? kakatakot naman. Maliit pa anak ko.

P.S.

Dok, hindi na working yong Link. Dito rin ba ginanap yong Jamboree?
    Last edited by larshell; October 26th, 2006 at 09:17 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    Pede ba dun usi lang? Ala kasi akong 4x4 ride, but I can bring my trustee point and shoot cam, hehehe
    Oo nga po. Pwede kaya usi lang? Tipong makapanood lang ng live na motor sport. Dalhin ko sana Space Gear namin para kahit papaano 4x4 pero hindi ako sali. Waaaah!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pwede usisi lang.kaso sayang naman nandun na kayo. hehe. try out na yung track!!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Punta ako lets make a list of those who would go ?

1. johnart + 2 friends

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Tuloy ba ito?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me tingnan ko kung sasama me, if anyone will be going, we can go as a group.

noteworthy,
    2loy ba ito? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27 View Post
    pwede usisi lang.kaso sayang naman nandun na kayo. hehe. try out na yung track!!!
    Waaah! Usi lang muna ako. Baka hindi kayanin ng powers ko yung track.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Nov. 5 9am.4x4 fun at Mahogany Track