New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nakakaumay na mga posts dito ah... sinabi na ni sir M2 na wag patulan, eh tuloy pa din... people are saying here na they won't stoop down to somebody else's level pero ginawa pa din...

* mods: will you tolerate this further? i think this is a good informative thread at sayang naman kung basta i-close (i.e but still, that's your prerogative). i too, get carried away by emotions at times & i apologize for that kaya suggest lang po sana sa mga mods to delete all un-related, flame & personal remarks and do whats needed to keep this thread on track or close the same, if needed.

stick to the thread na lang po tayo or someone will get the stick

as my elders used to say: children, behave!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ba't wala forester sa list? i'm sure it'll do better than most of the cars sa list. but then again, it's always been a tweener; too short to be considered an SUV and too tall to be a station wagon.

as for the santa fe and outlander pissing contest, just have a joint EB already.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... I'm only gone for the weekend and this happens.

Deleting all off-topic posts. I believe boybi already sent an infraction also. A temporary ban will be the penalty if this happens again in the future.

===

FXT, in the link that I provided, nasa "2006" yung rating ng Forester (walang retest for the 2007 model)... 15% chance of rollover or 4/5 stars.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    you mean pag inulit ko saka lang ako ma-ba-ban? hmm.. gano katagal sir mazdamazda yun temporary ban period? in a way, parang gusto ko din kasi ma-ban para matapos ko trabaho ko andami. yun sana new month's resolution ko ngaun ber months, eh kaya lang lumabas TCash na-adik ako

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
New Roll Over Ratings for SUV released