New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hehe. I meant more on does it mean the worst car design and features is still better than the best SUV/CUV in terms of roll-over?

Hindi ko na kasi kina-count yung mga below 4 ang rating eh.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I think maganda rin ata ang Sta Fe kaysa Forester para sa kanya. Taubin din ata Forester para sa kanya eh kasi wala dun...
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    a later mitsu model than the outtie

http://www.safercar.gov/Index2.cfm?m...ecific+vehicle

bakit ganun?
    I would've refrained from posting sa squabble nyo pero I really, really, really don't get the reason why you're so indignant on finding out WHY there is no rollover rating for the Outlander.

First of all, you don't own an Outlander, for which the answer to your query would actually have LITTLE TO NO VALUE whatsoever to you.

Second, your alleged reason for continuously posting on this thread to answer other people's allegations on the release dates of their vehicles seems to be a cover for you to also continuously ask your "bakit ganun?" question re: the outies rating.

Third, and most important of all:

WALA NGANG MAKASAGOT SA TANONG MO DITO E! DON'T YOU GET IT?

Someone suggested that you just email the ones doing the tests to get answers to your questions, so bakit nga hindi na lang ganun gawin mo instead of just spamming the thread with your "bakit ganun?" posts.

I would like to propose to the mods to just CLOSE this thread seeing that wala namang useful and entertaining info to be garnered anymore from this pointless discussions on rollover ratings.

Anyone else posting after me continuing the SF vs Outie theme is certainly afflicted with ADHD compounded by aphasia.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Who effin' cares if there are no rollover tests for the Outlander? and why do you care? damn kid are you wearing your flame suit again? why do you keep on bashing every car/vehicle that isn't a Santa Fe? well, since you do your research why don't you send nhtsa or safercar.gov an email and ask why the Outlander didn't get a rating, then if they reply there's your answer right there. look for answers man, and not debate with other members for a freaking "roll over test". don't be such a dork.

we are all fans/loyalists/purists of every car & manufacturer but damn the sf boi here is a testament of how to be "the greatest fanboi/flame baiter" in the forums :hysterical:

Ang masasabi ko lang"hahahaha" nagkaroon ka rin ng "MGA katapat" mr. oldblue.. mga peeps, ngayon lng ako ulit mag post at kasi talagang kailangan na, Nagsimula eto sa ibang thread pa yung fortuner vs sta fe, the sta fe owners keeps on comparing their vehicles with the fortuner, which is best or not, and kung babasahin ninyo ulit, sobra rin ang pag lait ni spin doctor sa fortuner pero ok lang yun kasi opinion niya yun pero nung may nanglalait na sa sta fe about kesa korean ekek kasi and mababa resale value, aba!! ang tindi ,very defensive ang mga post!! pero isa rin naman siya dati sa mga nanglalait sa sta fe nung una bago pa siya nakabili.

Pansin ko lang, lahat ba na tatapat sa sta fe na suv and its like, talo?? fortuner, outie, at ano pa ang kasunod? If you really believe in your unit, you dont have to compare it to other vehicles at sa pagkaka alam ko, rollover ratings ito at hindi sta fe vs every suv.. Tandaan din natin kahit napaka taas pa ng rating ng sta fe abroad, iba naman ang roads nila doon compare sa atin.. so stick to the thread!! advise lng din oldblue, before you post, think first the words you post at lagi ka kasi napapa away sa mga banat mo eh. Ikaw din baka matulad ka sa mga over defensive sa mga vehicles nila na konting puna ng iba eh, to the rescue ka agad. Kaya rin na closed yung thread ng "d4d problems" kasi nagkakapikonan na mga tao dun comparing the fortuner and the sta fe..

Sa mga na api ng vehicles na hindi sta fe, ok lang yun mga peeps, wag niyo patulan, basta alam niyo na kung sino ang mahilig mag umpisa ng away..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tanung lang applicable ba tong mga ratings na to sa mga local units natin?
    kasi diba nabawasan na ng mga "features" dito to make it more affordable?
    just wondering lang

OT :peace: tayo ha, ratings lang yan para kayong wowowee vs eat bulaga

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    inuman na lang mga kapatid :peace:.

i think the list shows the more car-like the suv's are, plus the added active safety features, the better the vehicles can prevent roll overs.

p.s. di ko na babanggitin, infiniti fx35 unang una sa listahan .

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    mbeige, ABS and Traction control are different from Stability Control. Braking and Accelerating on the first two, the third one is for Cornering (understeer/oversteer) but all has same concept by using the brake. On higher end model Stability Control even uses throttle besides braking.
    I knew something was not right with what I said. Thanks for correcting me. You're right, ABS is for braking, traction control is for accelerating. Stability control is when a second dimension is added to the movement of the vehicle like when turning, cornering hard, etc.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    oldblue, applying a bit of psychology on you, i think your being too defensive about your Sta.Fe means that you're insecure about owning it (maybe its badge or about its being korean) that's why you just have to prove always that Sta.Fe is better than anything else. Hindi mo matanggap that you own a korean-made SUV bcoz most people still won't believe that the Sta.Fe is as good, if not better, than the japanese-made.
    You don't have to prove anything to us, your fellow tsikoteers, bcoz we believe the Sta.Fe is a really good SUV.
    Hope this advice helps. If not, I strongly suggest you see a shrink for your attitude problem
    Last edited by surg; September 8th, 2007 at 04:06 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03 View Post
    inuman na lang mga kapatid :peace:.

i think the list shows the more car-like the suv's are, plus the added active safety features, the better the vehicles can prevent roll overs.
    It cannot fully prevent/avoid rollovers from happening. You cannot cheat physics.
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    anyway, just a bit of advice - magpakabait ka na kasi, alala ko pa dati pati DMAX tinira mo kesyo pangalang sabon, wag ka masyado feeling superior with your santa fe, kung tutuosin di naman premium suv yan, just a step higher than budget suvs. be sensitive to others, wag ka bara bara magpost, you only make yourself look bad.
    Very well said... just be sensitive to other people, at saka kung ayaw mo sa isang vehicle or its name, like you said "Sta fe" anong name yan, parang santa o santo pa ang name,magdasal na lang sila na may bumili niyan. Well, this time its you who need to pray na hindi na maulit ito sayo. Kasi now, vigilant na lahat ng tsikoteers about you your so called "insenstive comments". Just comment base on your statistics and not bashing/bad mouthing other vehicles, kasi like other owners here hindi naman ganyan mag post sila kasi ayaw nila mabalikan sa comments na post nila negatively.

At least, siguro magtatanda ka na.. wala naman kasing fellow sta fe owners ang mag rescue sa iyo dahil talagang mali ang ginawa mo eh..

Well now, vengeance was given to the people who were affected by your narrow mind.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Roll Over Ratings for SUV released