New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    pansin mo rin boss ha, spin doctor daw e.

manong :rofl01:
    tagal ko na pansin but hinahayaan ko na lang, as they say: "live and let live" but minsan kasi sumosobra na. seems nagpopost lang siya just for the sake of posting kahit nonsense naman. ika nga: spin doctor ---> umiikot ang utak! hehehe
    Last edited by surg; September 6th, 2007 at 10:29 AM. Reason: nag-edit lang po

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eh bakit may Ford Edge, Mz CX-7 saka CRV na dun pero wala pa din outlander. puro this year din ni-release yun ah pero wala pa din outlander sa ratings.

saka si josh yun mayari ng outlander dito na tiga-US, 2k6 pa siya may outlander, yun bago yun ha, yun avatar niya eh

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    e bakit sabi mo 3yrs na? tapos ngayon 2006 naman hirit mo? labo mo naman?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    kung santa fe 2 beses lang mag-rollover baka outlander 5 beses sa pangalan pa lang talagang lilipad ka sa land
    That's an infraction for you.

BlueBimmer & co., wag nyo na patulan.

:police:

hello SUVs ride naman nyo, kahit may traction,active yaw-control at kung anu pang gadgets/electronic aids, kung ililiko mo ala-drift car, tataob yan..

guidelines lang naman yan for me...sana di kayo magtalo which is better-->you're just like comparing your trump-card(yung card game) here...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I don't think the objective of this thread is to compare the rides of each tsikoteers. In fact, hindi naman applicable sa mga models released dito yun ratings bcoz the models released here like the Sta.Fe na pinakamamahal ni oldblue do not have the safety features necessary. So, useless na ipagmalaki mo ride mo bcoz wala yun necessary safety feature.

I think kaya meron yun josh ng new outlander even 2006 pa lang is bcoz vehicles are usually released in the US a few months ahead e.g. meron na nga mga 2008 models ng ibang car manufacturers being released in the US as early as now eh di ba si Josh ay tga-US so that may explain why he had the 07 model outlander even nun 2006 pa lang. sometimes, you just need to think first before opening your mouth (or in this case, before posting)...got it OLDBLUE?
    Last edited by surg; September 7th, 2007 at 10:07 AM. Reason: nagdagdag lang po

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Reading the article, I get the impression na basta SUV or CUV, they automatically assign a best rating of 4 stars. Does this mean they have different standards between cars and SUVs?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Tama si OldBlue, Wag na ipagpilitan kung wala talaga dyan ang outie. Tagal na 2007 outlander sa US almost 1 year na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    that means updated na ang list at wala talaga outlander
    As bluebimmer said, the Outlander is relatively new and has not yet completed its full testing cycle by the NHTSA.

FYI - the 1st gen Outlander only scored 3/5, and so did the old Santa Fe.

Here's the complete list of the vehicles tested by the NHSTA: http://www.safercar.gov/RollRatings2.cfm?rYear=2007

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower
    Nasaan ang BMW X5, Audi Q7 at Cayenne?
    Like the Outlander, the testing for these vehicles are not yet done.

Quote Originally Posted by pup2
    Reading the article, I get the impression na basta SUV or CUV, they automatically assign a best rating of 4 stars. Does this mean they have different standards between cars and SUVs?
    Nope... in the link that I pasted above, there were several SUV/trucks that got a 3 rating like the Trailblazer, Element, Sportage, Cherokee, etc.

Btw, the Sorento's original rating is 3, an updated to the stability program needs to be done for those manufactured before Jun 2006.

===

Another warning, don't turn to another SF vs Outlander vs Whatever thread again.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks you sir m2...

Ive been watching this thread and been waiting for you to intervene. Someone is really determined to force feed and force worship the Sta. Fe.
    iam3739.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Roll Over Ratings for SUV released