New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir 111prez...san k bng dealership ng suzuki pumnta???may malapit b sa pasay/mkti area?? gsto k rin mkita...ndi k n kya maganty ng fortuner....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_pmc
    sir 111prez...san k bng dealership ng suzuki pumnta???may malapit b sa pasay/mkti area?? gsto k rin mkita...ndi k n kya maganty ng fortuner....
    bro -- its located at pasong tamo extension. if you are coming from edsa underpass, its right before the chevrolet showroom and on the left side of the road. its a small showroom but the dealer told me that suzuki is using the building across the street as their service center

nag text sa akin yung agent and he said that wala pang na deliver today but within the week daw darating. he did take pics of the units in their warehouse and showed these to me. he also offered to accompany me to their warehouse in fti if i really wanted to see the unit. i just told him that i will wait for it when it gets to their showroom. their telephone number is 8921576. look for jay-r

if you cannot wait for the fortuner and dont need 7 seats, then this is one of the options available. i understand that their units now are CBU japan. i noticed that in the pic in this forum, walang vitara name sa spare tire cover. sa unit na ibebenta dito, may pangalan vitara embossed across the spare tire cover

i was a suzuki user myself -- the samurai 7 seater and the vitara jlx. both are real deal 4x4s and quite reliable, if you ask me

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukang mazda 3 interior ah

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i-sale kaya nila yung lumang vitara? hehehe!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    thnx 111prez....sna pwede test drive...hehehe..if not il just e8 for sir mbt's review...hhehehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nice! ang ganda. are the angles much better compared to the old vitara? or are they pretty much the same?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On sale na ang Grand Vitara na old model. Around Php 1M brand new and with lots of freebies.

Bumalik na yung 'hood vent' sa trailing edge ng hood. This styling element first appeared on the first generation Vitara.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    pumunta pala sina MBT & company sa suzuki makati to check out the new swift

may naka display na ba na new grand vitara?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    pumunta pala sina MBT & company sa suzuki makati to check out the new swift

may naka display na ba na new grand vitara?

wala pa. APV and the previous gen Grand Vi ang nasa showroom nila

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ganda ah kaso parang boxy masyado nung dashboard lalo na yung sa gitna ng dashboard...Pareho sila ng klase ng aircon vent ng swift...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Escudo