New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The 700MB version is NOT, I repeat NOT High Def. It is simply HR (High Res). The true HDTV res is the 1080p 7GB version and the Jabba 720p 2.2GB version.

If you just want to see it get the 350MB version. If you want something nice to watch on your computer below 17-inch screen get the 700MB. If you have a HDTV attached properly to your computer then get the 2.2GB 720p version but your computer may stutter a wee bit if you multitask. If you're computer can handle it get the 1080p 7GB version.

Downloading the higher quality version is so so worth it. I have all three version and the 720p is my current favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I downloaded both versions (I had the bandwidth to spare). I compared the quality of the 350mb and 700mb versions. You can tell the difference. And for this, it is worth the extra time to download the High-Def version.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    astig yung kite ni matti...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Double post.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    These blokes are really entertaining! :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    if you find downloading from mininova slow, try nyo rin sa eztvefnet.org there are a lot tv shows there too. search under topgear. Hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    ...clarkson using a modified Hilux D4-D...
    D4-D? Wouldn't diesel freeze in north pole temperatures? Or they had heated fuel lines/fuel tanks?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    they have an anti freeze additive to it

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hahnvin View Post
    they have an anti freeze additive to it
    buti naman di namatay sila Clarkson for the reason that they cant go home due to a choking problem...

I will really hate Toyota if they die... Grrrr.... Top Gear is the best!
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is you opinion? Who won the race to the pole? James/Jeremy or Richard?

Personally I think Richard should have won. Reason, James/Jeremy needed another truck to get their's out of the ice hole. The race was about one truck vs one dog sled team.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    What is you opinion? Who won the race to the pole? James/Jeremy or Richard?

Personally I think Richard should have won. Reason, James/Jeremy needed another truck to get their's out of the ice hole. The race was about one truck vs one dog sled team.
    Yep richard should have won and James/Jeremy should have been disqualified by seeking help in the two instances they got trapped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
[MERGED] Top Gear Polar Challenge Special