The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayush.. ang layo.. hehe.e.. qc kasi ako eh...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hboy,

Try mo sa Dallas Caltex sa may T. Morato. Dun ko pinabugahan dati yung Hilux ko.

HTH:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uuuy... ayush.. malapit lang.. ehhe. tnx... papagawa ko na rin yung isang electrical problem ko sa wizzards... ehehe..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Balik tayo sa emission test, eto ginagawa na sa ibang bansa everytime you have a transaction with any car, registration, transfer of names, etc..

Dito kasama ang gas not only diesels. ...

Okey naman ito, huwag lang nabibili (expected na yan na mangyayari) ...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The emission test was suspended only to public vehicles pala. I thought I would'nt pass the test because they really step into the pedal so hard parang kakatok na makina. The first try I failed but luckily they gave me a second chance for free. So I cleaned my muffler again and bought a the diesel additive. The next day I went back and got a score less than 2.5K

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. the emission test is not suspended for private vehicles.

our volvo 960 had to go through the emission test just last Oct. 17 before the LTO would complete the registration process. and to my amazement it failed. so i had to shell out 2k to have the dealer make the necessary repairs and adjustment to bring the car into compliance (volvo systems are sealed so not easily adjustable by any untrained tinkering).

i don't mind having to pay for cleaner emissions since our air pollution is now really bad. i just hope that the rules are applied uniformly across the board...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah everybody's going to the casa now before going to the emission center. usually cost 2 to 3K. But usually they won't tell you what they did.

Btw, if anybody is interested in trying the additive that I used you can try to contact him at 7837130 or text him * 09164570678

It's much cheaper than going to the casa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Up ko lang. It's a big help naman to those with smoke problems.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang adjustment yata na ginagawa sa casa ay ang fuel-air ratio, parang binabawasan ang air para bumaba ang Cabon Monoxide by ppm.

So lahat lahat, mga magkano ang maga gastos sa tests ..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heard on radio, malakas yata ang lobbyist para i-defer muna ang clean air act law by next year. Kung partial o total di pa alam, basta, na bypass na ang sa committee level. Partial meaning the big three and small players are not required to sell the clean fuel.

Urong sulong na naman?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Mandatory preregistration emission tests start Oct. 1 in NCR