New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pa ako nakakakita ng e-pass, meron ba yang registration papers na nakalagay yung plate no. ng car na paglalagyan?

kelan kaya magkaka e-pass sa NLT?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi,
    nasa application form yung plate no. ng car na paglalagyan. d ko lang maalala kung kelangan pati ng OR/CR nung sasakyan.

the epass tag is about the size of a 3R (3x5) pic and about half an inch thick. it has an "anchor" which has the adhesive. this is the means of attaching it onto the windshield. you can separate the epass tag from the anchor.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e-pass tag po tawag sa device na dinidikit sa windshield. its a transponder device, little bigger than a pager, it gives beep sound, everytime you pass the e-pass booth( means nakaltasan ka nanaman!)

naka register po sa database nila yung plate no. ng isa o pangalawang car that you filled up sa application form nila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alright COOL!!!! When i got my epass a long time ago, one tag one car lang e!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    battery operated po ba yang e-pass? pano po naglalagay ng loads? sori for the ignorance. medyo, or masyado na kasing nahuhuli ang NLT.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,
    yup, that was the case a few years back. then, they were smart enough to realize that their tags aren't being used for just one car (coz they're just too darn expensive!).

boybi,
    i think there's an internal battery in the epass, not sure. but it's not bound to die out after a few years of use so nothing to worry. as to load, it's like a prepaid cellphone. you buy a reloading tag at shell or bicutan and then follow the instruction on the printed tag/receipt.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMm29,boybi::: by the shape of the epass, mukhang merong AA or AAA batt sa right side. However, my sister's building parking transponder is reed thin! obviously walang batt. Pwede kasi by magnetic induction (or Radio Frequency Induction) lang umaandar yan. Kinda like those tiny LEDs na kinakabit sa cellphone that light up every time you text :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,
    o nga e, that design gives a hint that there could be something in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Magkano ang e-pass?