New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJM ata gumagawa ng torque lockers as well as Detriot locker and other companies.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahal nga e :mrgreen: di ko pa ata kaya yun.

so ngayon, concentrate na lang muna ako sa shackles and underbody protection. mas mura to e :wink:

may mga surplus bang lockers? kung meron naman for MU, dun na lang ako magagamble.

ungas,
    yung rear diff lock mo ba, cable activated yun? kung air compressor din, e di hindi mo na kailangan ng compressor uli kung magdadag ka ng lockers sa harap

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tebats,

Magnetic yata yung kay ungas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tebats
    ungas,
    yung rear diff lock mo ba, cable activated yun? kung air compressor din, e di hindi mo na kailangan ng compressor uli kung magdadag ka ng lockers sa harap

I was assuming it was activated by an electric solenoid switch. But afrasay pointed something new to me. It has a hose running towards the engine bay. And he thought it could be also activated by air coming from the engine. I may have to check on this and gather more info.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

Maari ngang air ano. Kasi yung OEM rear locker ng Pajero runs off the engine vacum so wala siyang external compressor. Pwede! hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, di ko rin napansin yung hose papunta sa harap kasi nun, buti na lang bumili si afrasay ng Safari, may natuklasan pa akong bago, hehehe. :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its good if the safari's locker is vacuum activated, but isn't it that vacuum is pull and the compressor is push? they are totally different concepts?

i think you need air to activate the air Locker of ARB and if the safari's system is vacuum activated then it may pull air not push. i dont know just a thought.

at least if you buy the ARB set you have an onboard comressor that can inflate your tires if you air down on those trails, inflate rubber boats for your kids on the beach. and even fix a flat, put an air horn??, istall power tools. IMO lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah air bed also

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    balloons? :roll:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang mahal pala ng lockers

hilain ninyo na lang ako pagnabara ako

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
lockers