New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone has tried this? ito yung nasa megamall noon sa transhow yung parang metal thing sa may leaf spring.

The claim that it will improve the handling and load capability of leafspring equipped rides.

My brother is interested in installing one in his Strada.

Comments naman dyan Diesel peeps

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen this in Banawe stores. It is written in the box that it will dramatically improve cargo capacity. Unfortunately I don't have any leaf springs to attach it to. :mrgreen:

Imo, it won't help the handling of the vehicle if the leaf springs are not loaded that much. Ofcourse, it all depends on the user if it hauls an average of 100kgs/day then this product could offer some kind of help from his stock leaf springs. It basically aids the springs and shock absorbers from bottoming out with heavy cargoes.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You will only need that if you load heavy stuff in the back of the truck.

Naturally it will improve handling because it will stiffen the rear suspension. Comfort though, will be compromised.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My brother installed in in his Frontier 4x4. Mas tumaas ang ride height at laodng capability. Downside ay mas stiff ang ride.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah magiging stiffer pala yung ride... :|

akala nya kase medyo magiging ok yung ride. I guess he won;t be needing it kase ok naman yung kinakarga nya na load paminsan minsan lang madami kinakarga.

Thanks for the replies guys i'll tell my bro.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Reviving this thread.

What is better for heavy loads, installing Load Plus or installing an additional leaf?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sir, where can i buy in manila this load plus leaf spring? ive been looking for this for a long time. meron ba para sa mitsubishi strada 2008 sir? my no. is 09173268288.. pls. txt me sir the info sir. tanx.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbie28 View Post
    sir, where can i buy in manila this load plus leaf spring? ive been looking for this for a long time. meron ba para sa mitsubishi strada 2008 sir? my no. is 09173268288.. pls. txt me sir the info sir. tanx.
    From my knowledge, WINTERPINE Mktg. in Araneta Ave. distributes these.

As to the effect of Loadplus, alam ko din it adds payload to the vehicle but compromises the riding comfort. Some I know who had this done say it's a better choice than adding leaf.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^^ Caution lang ha sincee you might stresss the engine too much that it will break down faster than normal since yung weight na carried niya is not designed for that engine.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^^ Caution lang ha since you might stresss the engine too much that it will break down faster than normal since yung weight na carried niya is not designed for that engine.
    I agree. And to make things worst, warranty may be compromised (if vehicle is still under warranty)

Load Plus for Leaf springs