New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed

1. mga magkano ba yung 2nd hand nito?
    2. saan makakabili or saan meron?
    3. how about the spare parts availability?
    1. I just bought mine recently for 100K here in Manila. The price range varies from 130 - 180, depending on the modifications and condition of the car. The more "sariwa" looking, the more expensive it tends to get.

2. I know a dealer in Tanay, Rizal who imports it from Subic (It's his business kasi). He sells it for around 130K or so depending on how "fresh" it looks. Inclusive na ito of LTO registration and transfer of papers.

3. Spare parts are a dime a dozen here. You just need to know where to look for it. I source mine here in the metro. Meron din diyan sa banawe pero you should know what you're buying.

I hope this helps!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hello!

My wife and i are planning to buy Suzuki minivan, very similar po ito sa itsura ng Super Carry. yung tipong mga converted na galing japan. Merong F6 at F5 engines, may straight at may rear based engines. Gusto ko lang pong malaman kung madali lang bang makakuha ng mga parts nung Suzuki? Available lang ba sila sa mga surplus-an? YOur feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

joerenz

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    anyone the latest prices?
    at saka san pwde bumili ng mura, walang hassle at madmi pagpipilian?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    bagsakan kasi ng surplus from japan ng suzuki, cebu and davao. kaya bihira ito sa luzon. you can buy it 'as is', from 60t-80t. yong malinis na lahat, color of your choice, registered na, meaning reconditioned, you can buy it here in davao at the max price of 130t. marami yan d2. order mo sa surplus importers. take note mo rin na 3 cylinders na ang latest engines nito. regarding parts, very much available, kahit saang parts supplier, meron. in your case, you can buy in cebu in same price range. travel it by land to luzon via leyte, samar and bicol. makamura ka, enjoy ka pa. reliable car yan, matibay. PUJ yan sa visayas and mindanao. sana nakatulong ako.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
kwestyon lang about susuki super carry...