New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung pajero ko nag bliblink yung 4 wheels sa panel habang ini start. pero once na umandar na, 2 wheels na lang ang naka ilaw. normal lang ba ito o signs din ng vacum leak. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sturbo,

I think that's ok, mine sometimes blink (frnt wheel indicator)... but not all the time... But just like what otep suggested, from time to time use the 4wd, instead...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, try nyo rin to clean the solenoid switches with contact cleaner. i tried it with mine and for a week, nawala ang blinking sa front indicators. but then nung bumalik ang blinking, ni-replace ko na lang ang isang solenoid. medyo obsessive compulsive kasi ako, ayaw ko na nagblink and ayaw ko rin mag 4 hi.

just go to any auto electrical shop and i think they can help you find the right solenoid switch. ituturo nyo lang sa kanila kung saan. and you don't have to replace both. Maybe only one has a problem. don't go to the casa muna kasi sigurado mahal yan.

wala akong digital cam at the moment so di ko ma-post ang picture ng solenoid but you can't miss it talaga, its mounted right on top of the front passenger side wheel well.

andy

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, try nyo rin to clean the solenoid switches with contact cleaner. i tried it with mine and for a week, nawala ang blinking sa front indicators. but then nung bumalik ang blinking, ni-replace ko na lang ang isang solenoid. medyo obsessive compulsive kasi ako, ayaw ko na nagblink and ayaw ko rin mag 4 hi.

just go to any auto electrical shop and i think they can help you find the right solenoid switch. ituturo nyo lang sa kanila kung saan. and you don't have to replace both. Maybe only one has a problem. don't go to the casa muna kasi sigurado mahal yan.

wala akong digital cam at the moment so di ko ma-post ang picture ng solenoid but you can't miss it talaga, its mounted right on top of the front passenger side wheel well.

andy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Injector Clean any advice