New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by justinlorenz99 View Post
    Hehe! Isuzu LS or fuego na lang sir.or Mazda B2 or Pwede naman ang Ford Ranger XL..mas mahaba ang Bed nito kysa sa eagle good for Business eh. I got my Nissan Ultra Eagle for 260K..Uhmm.100T Kms Palang siya.Uhmm!,merong mga ngsasabi na fail daw ang mga DMAx..ewan ko ba kung totoo yan or haka2x lang..ksi ng hahanap ng bnew dmax ang friend ko sabi ng isuzu agent di dw po mganda ang dmax..kaya crosswind nlng binili niya...
    2.8-litre Isuzu Fuego puede din sir at 2.8-litre Toyota Hilux na kasabayan ng mga 2.5-litre Nissan Pathfinders. Both the Fuego's and the Hilux's way back in 1997 to 1999 when i was assigned in Mindanao, heto mga pang-harabas namin....

Re DMax durability and dependability ---- some people take the word of other people but some let their own experiences speak for themselves, that's why i have two DMax. The older 2004 model 4JH1-TC is being used for quarry operations since 2004. Todate it has travelled more than 300,000 km and counting, almost just the same as the 2003 Crosswind of my wife, it having travelled more than 320,000 km todate.

Meron din kami isang lumang DMax 4JH1-TC 4x4 dito sa oversea exploration worksite namin sir, but this one has odoed 365,000 km todate without any problems. No complaints so far with the Isuzu's we have had personally and at worksite.

Durability and dependability of ones vehicle could be relative to anyone, that's why i go by this handle hinDMAXsiado

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    L200 box type kaya? 300k for endeavor kaya pa yan sir..baratan nlng.hahaha.. Okay pa din yan....o di kaya mag elf truck or canter nlng sir...uhmm,kontento na ako ngaun sa eagle ko.matipid naman..i used to own a fj40 land cruiser kasi.v6 engine pa yun..3.9l gas..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Kung L200 Endeavour, mag-hilux 4x2 ka na lang na 2L makina. Mas Ok IMO pero mga 300K na nga lang.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    the Eagle is a bad pickup as per experience. we had two of them. well maintained all throughout. pareho ding tumirik at around 100-112K kms. the one had problems with the crankshaft bearing, overheating and the other suffered from lose compression, bent valves and overheating.

but compared to the 2.7 Frontier, it's a bit more powerful.

The Fuego 2.8 Turbo naman, very slow, hirap mag 120km/h. Now this isn't my truck but my friend's. It's wel maintained pero it only tops at 140km/h. very noisy, bad ride quality and pag ahonan, nauunahan pa ng tricycles.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Uhmm.sa Eagle ko hindi pa ako tinirik sa daan eh.kaya very reliable pra sa akin ..ang always ko lng pinapalitan is ang mga tie rods ,bushings etc related sa front suspension niya...i change oil every 2500kms lang.....seaoil biodiesel ang fuel ko... score ko sa kanya is 9...pero ang the best pra sakin is the isuzu tlaga...LS man yan o fuego series pa.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Boss Ry, heto ba mga naunang Strada 4D56 just before the Strada adapted the Transformer and egg-shaped look of nowadays? If so, yes will consider din sir....

By the way, mukha ngang mahal pa rin mga 2.8-litre hood scoop L200 Endeavour ---- ang gaganda naman kasi sir eh! ;)

As always the funny comment. Pero hindi ata transformers ang ispiration nila, more of starship trooper for the current strada.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Kung L200 Endeavour, mag-hilux 4x2 ka na lang na 2L makina. Mas Ok IMO pero mga 300K na nga lang.
    Boss Ry, sadyang mahal pa ba mga Endeavour ngaun? Mga magkano estimate mo?

Tapos, yung Hilux 4x2 ba is the mid-to-late 90's na 2.4-litre low-ride? Mga heto naman magkano pa kaya? How about the 2.8-litre Hilux?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Boss Ry, sadyang mahal pa ba mga Endeavour ngaun? Mga magkano estimate mo?

Tapos, yung Hilux 4x2 ba is the mid-to-late 90's na 2.4-litre low-ride? Mga heto naman magkano pa kaya? How about the 2.8-litre Hilux?

Thanks.

The 4d56 L200 endeavour and the 2.4 2L 4x2 Hilux basically have the same price of about P300-400K depending upon the condition. Late 90's to early 2000's models yan ha. The early 90's model 4x2 by Mitsu and Toyota are much cheaper at P200-250K

Sadly the 2.8 Hilux 4x4 are very hard to find because of its very renowned durability and performance so its as expensive as P500-650K. This is what I want before I settled for the Subic Paj. Just not many sold. hehe, only thing I can deduce is the owners are very happy to part ways with these beast of burden. Almost every mechanic I know rave about the performance and durability of this 2.8 4x4 Hilux.

This is based on my previous research ha a couple of years ago. Just don't know now.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i've been looking through the ads of the pre-owned pick-ups and i've noticed that the ford rangers (late 90's up) are well represented. are there any problems w/ their durability and maintenance? are parts for the rangers easy to find?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i've been looking through the ads of the pre-owned pick-ups and i've noticed that the ford rangers (late 90's up) are well represented. are there any problems w/ their durability and maintenance? are parts for the rangers easy to find?
    sabi nila matakaw daw sa gas ang rangers sir..pero kung bali wala ma lang sayu ang fuel economy go for it..pero when it comes to power malakas talaga hatak niya. and very powerful pick up

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
i want to buy a used pick up budget 250k advise pls