New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I suggest you go for a Nissan Frontier...
    Based from personal experience:
    We have a 2000 Nissan Frontier 2.7 4x2 bought brand-new
    Pros:
    Strong engine (4x4s are 3.0)
    Stable
    Strong chassis
    Aircon
    Front seats
    cheap parts
    it's a Nissan

Cons:
    Suspension is stiff
    Rear seats

-we have had no problems. for real.

You know, GMA and ABSCBN both use this for their fleets. Useful for extreme terrain and different environment.
    The condition depends mostly on the user.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    fuego and frontier. can't go wrong with both

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    thank you sir,i have an eye for this isuzu fuego fuego LS 2003 model,they say that isuzu is much noisier and cabin really vibrate but for the engine its one tough engine so il go for isuzu fuego,does anyone know the price range of this isuzu fuego ls 2003 model,the seller want it for 400k,how much will i negotiate for its thanks a lot sir for all your response,mabuhay

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    thank you sir,i have an eye for this isuzu fuego fuego LS 2003 model,they say that isuzu is much noisier and cabin really vibrate but for the engine its one tough engine so il go for isuzu fuego,does anyone know the price range of this isuzu fuego ls 2003 model,the seller want it for 400k,how much will i negotiate for its thanks a lot sir for all your response,mabuhay

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga sirs dudugtong lang ako sa topic na to. I'm planning also to buy a 2nd hand pick-up. What can you say about the ford ranger? Yung around 2003-2004 model. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    sir ang alam ko po medyo mhal mag maintain ng ford

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by raldz View Post
    Matibay talaga Isuzu sa mga old school diesels. Many mechanics would tell you that less 4JA1s and 4JB1s overhauled compared to other brands.

Kaya medyo mahal. 400T for a 2003 Fuego LS is just about fair market price.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir any feedbacks on 1994 Nissan sunny Pickup?

ok ba ito sir? magkano pa market value? good buy ba ito or iba na lang?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sir gasolina yang sunny pick-up tsaka ang pang ilalim ata nyan ay pang kotse din(though i'm not 100% on this particular point).

since you are looking for a pick up i assume mas for utility duty ito kung yun nga ang case you also would might like to consider mga diesel na pick-up medyo mas practical yun mga iyon. l200 fuego frontier hilux etc.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the nissan sunny pick up of 1994 is a series 2 nissan sentra with its rear cut away. now, the nissan eagle pick-ups are trucks in pick-up guise.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
i want to buy a used pick up budget 250k advise pls