New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ ganun pala malakas sa krudo ang ranger. that would be something to think about pala. gusto kasi namin pang harabas pero comfy pa din kahit pa paano.

it's going to be used for a bit of farmwork and also some use for construction since we're planning to develop our properties in the province - which is more more than day's drive from manila, by the way; kaya kailangan reliable din sa biyahe.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    ^ sir go for foton,jmc or jac pick ups na lang sir at least bnew pa mga 600k ata bnew ng mga yan 4x2s.. =)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ not to be rude or what but are those brands credible enough to be seriously considered for serious work. parang nakakatakot in the long run gastusan iyong mga untested brands na ganyan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by justinlorenz99 View Post
    ^ sir go for foton,jmc or jac pick ups na lang sir at least bnew pa mga 600k ata bnew ng mga yan 4x2s.. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ not to be rude or what but are those brands credible enough to be seriously considered for serious work. parang nakakatakot in the long run gastusan iyong mga untested brands na ganyan.
    Baludoy is correct. Well maintained 2nd hand pick-ups can still outperform those china made ones. Foton for example, in some occurences, have braking problems wherein the brake pedal needs to be pumped twice before it starts to work. While JMC, performs below average level considering the engine it has in it, the power isn't just enough. The ride of those two said brands aren't spectacular either, it's too bumpy and rattly.

Atleast that's what the owners have experienced.

The Nissan Frontier Bravado is ok. Looks & Performance are acceptable. The ride, so-so. Tried driving one before.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For good 2nd hand pickups, I'd suggest the Fuego (preferably the 2.8Di Turbo) and the 1st or 2nd gen Ranger if you need lots of power. If not, the Frontier 2.7L also qualifies. As for Chinese pickups, the only one I can currently trust is the Foton Blizzard.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    ^ Bakit po ba Foton Blizzard sir? Gusto ko sana e Trade in yung Pick Up ko na Nissan Ultra Eagle 96 BD25 sa any of those chinese cars eh.Nasa 193xxx+ thou KMS na siya pero it still rocks!..hehe! May naririnig ako na mga gawa2x kwento sa kalye...totoo ba talagang na nag ta trade in sila ng pickups? Yung FOTON,JMC,and JAC...kasi mas nagagandahan talaga ako sa tatlo eh.Plan ko talaga makipag trade in sa kanila.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    For good 2nd hand pickups, I'd suggest the Fuego (preferably the 2.8Di Turbo) and the 1st or 2nd gen Ranger if you need lots of power. If not, the Frontier 2.7L also qualifies. As for Chinese pickups, the only one I can currently trust is the Foton Blizzard.

Hehe! Sir sa budget na 250K bihira ka makakita ng Fuego na 2.8Di TD eh.hehehe! Go for L200,Nissan Eagle,Hilux,or Isuzu LS na lang..hmmm! Tested na talaga yung Nissan Pick Ups..like ko rin yung Frontier 2.7

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yung Foton Blizzard kasi has solid dealer support, is based on the Fuego, uses the 4JB1 engine (available also in turbocharged form) and is tried and tested by the MMDA. So parang improved Fuego na rin siya, even with ABS/EBD for the 4x4 Turbo variant. AFAIK ang Foton nagpapatrade-in before with very very good deals, not sure sa ngayon.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i read somewhere here in tsikot that pick-ups w/ automatic transmission are preferred more over those w/ manual transmissions because its friendlier to the transmission in the long run. is this true?

if so, hindi ba mas mahirap at delikado bumili ng 2nd hand vehicle na matic kesa sa m/t kasi mas less ang wear and tear ang latter as compared to the former? kasi iyan ang dictum na alam ko kapag may plano na bumili ng pre-owned vehicles

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Sir i huv a l200 pickup w/ 18s lorinser mags, sparco seats, newly paint gray, bnew cristal headlights, new sidings, for 240k neg....http://cdn.sulitstatic.com/images/2011/1216/090126524_08560514866a233c2cf402585898174d5927022d c28761a28.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
i want to buy a used pick up budget 250k advise pls