The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    olive,

patanong lang, what's 2F? salamat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun ang engine nung green LC40 pick-up rescue ni Mr.Romero and nung yellow ni kong Marni.

4.2-litre, six-cylinder petrol engine with outputs of 104 kW at 3 600 r/min and 294 N.m at 1800.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sealed ba yun kay kong marni castro?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    olive, thanks for the info, aliw nga ako sa kabilang thread...

tanong pa uli, medyo OT .. may nakita kasi ako last year sa may retiro, QC mga ten units ng military jeeps na ang harap ay parang hummer pero open kagaya ng nasa picture mo, one noticeable ay yong fuel tank na curve at ang diameter looks like 4 inches, parang downspout ng mga bldg.
    Pero mga drivers di military, parang dadalhin yata sa isang shop. Astig ng porma.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dagdag lang sa tanong: ano consumption nung 2f?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tebats,
    siguradong mataas and consumption ng 2F.
    ideal sya for off-road use only.

RedHorse,
    i cant figure out what unit you saw.

Kim,
    no info sa set-up ng yellow LC.
    the fact its gas-fed loses my interest.
    ask mo nalang si VP.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hi! how u doin?my name i gina,as i know you work in earomed ambulance services?just got some question if you dont mind?im just wonder if you know this person name roger garcia?his been workin there same as your company as well..for sure he knows me..but im not sure if he still workin in earomed?.(i hope) and also his been there for couple years like 4 years now...so this is it for now i hope my questions doesnt bother you..if you hear anything from him please let me know?and i would be really appreciate that..tell him this gina use to lived in makati.. thank you so much and have a great day..godbless!
    once again this person his name is roger gancia.thank you

gina a.
    north carolina (U.S.A)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hi! how u doin?my name i gina,as i know you work in earomed ambulance services?just got some question if you dont mind?im just wonder if you know this person name roger garcia?his been workin there same as your company as well..for sure he knows me..but im not sure if he still workin in earomed?.(i hope) and also his been there for couple years like 4 years now...so this is it for now i hope my questions doesnt bother you..if you hear anything from him please let me know?and i would be really appreciate that..tell him this gina use to lived in makati.. thank you so much and have a great day..godbless!
    once again this person his name is roger gancia.thank you

gina a.
    north carolina (U.S.A)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakita ako ng mga dual cab na canter at NKR na 4x4
    Mukhang malaki potential ng mga ito pang off-raod hehehehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
I need a truck...