New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    guys, how much do you think will a 2002 Isuzu Crosswind XL with 143,000KM on the odometer worth? kaya ba 400k? planning to sell it kase but don't know what price to start

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dating Mega Taxi ba yan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    taas a .... you might cnsider lowering it pamahira ibenta yan especially with that kind of milage ... our 91 patrol safari has only 108 thousand km on the odo

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    magkano po kaya resale value ng toyota hilux model 2005 odo reading 30K red mica, bale na purchased namin last OCT 2005, balak ko kasing kumuha ng fort o kaya innova

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Syuryuken, hindi naman, car ng dad sa gf ko, he uses this everyday to go to office and laging nag out of town trips using this car

kmo, what do you think is the fair market price for this?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    taas nang mileage medyo mababa na price nyan.

kasi aakalain nila laspag na consider na less than 4 yrs pa lang tapos ganyan na ang mileage nya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshots View Post
    Syuryuken, hindi naman, car ng dad sa gf ko, he uses this everyday to go to office and laging nag out of town trips using this car

kmo, what do you think is the fair market price for this?

to be honest im really not sure if whats the "FAIR" market price of your vehicle pero para ata mas ok, try doing this .... take a look at some 2nd hand isuzu crosswind that has the same model as yours, tpos minus a couple of thousands nalnag para consuelo dun sa bibili kasi taas ng milage ... like if a second hand wouild cost 500k sell yurs at around 400k or 375? medyo mababa pero mahirapan ka talga ibenta yan coz of the high milage so compensate sa price kna lang ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *hotshots
    I checked buy and sell and selling price of Crosswind XL is 400k. So I guess you can inform your GF's Dad to have an asking price of 390k or 395k. Pag di tumawad 'yong buyer, good job! If not, at least a good start for that price to negotiate.

OT:
    Or you can rewind the ODO (My bad)

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    *hotshots
    I checked buy and sell and selling price of Crosswind XL is 400k. So I guess you can inform your GF's Dad to have an asking price of 390k or 395k. Pag di tumawad 'yong buyer, good job! If not, at least a good start for that price to negotiate.

OT:
    Or you can rewind the ODO (My bad)
    Bad ka ha eto sayo hehehe.

How much do you think this is worth?