Oct 2002
    lagyan mo ng biodiesel for starters :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome tp Tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    welcome newbie!!

biodiesel is ok! best way to start it out. I suggest you get a tune up. Baka maka tanggal ng unti ung usok. then have everything checked as rsnald has said! feel free to ask!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i believe that regular changing of oil and filters are the life of diesel engines..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aside from a regular change oil, cleaning the filters, etc... that the others mentioned, you could also have teh exhaust system washed/flushed and you could also try and have the engine de-carbonized like some of the other members have tried... This will probably help reduce your emissions and increase the performance a bit.

Also, since its a second hand car, it might help if you change the brake fluid, gear oil, PS fluid, flush the radiator, and change the timing belt... this would be good precautionary maintainance measures since you would not really have a complete idea on how the previous owner maintained and used the car.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    welcome

sir lahat advice na nila, mag pa pms ka muna sa alabang tapos try mo biodiesel kung mausok parin magpacarbon clean kaq naman.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    o kaya bili ka na nang bagong diesel ride..

maganda nissan patrol..!!

hehe..biro lang..!!

welcome po..!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Thanks bro for all teh suggestions.well n a few months ill change my nick d na newbie hehe ...salamat po.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hi im new here ....