New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hello,

Ask ko lang opinion nyo kung ano ang mas efficient or mas tatagal. I'm planning kasi to get a van na pang deliver sana sa business namin. Mejo tight ang budget kaya ang consider ko ngayon is yung 2nd hand na mitsubishi or kaya yung mga suzuki na multicab. Same price range po, mga nasa 100k to 120k. Yung model ng L300 is nsa 1991 to 1995 and yung suzuki naman, aayusin nung father ng friend ko since meron sila business na nagcustomize at nag recondition ng mga sasakyan sa bacolod. Ngayon since wala naman talaga ako alam sa mga cars kaya di ko alam which one is better.

Thanks..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin, whatever is practical would be ok.
    in your case, it would be the multicab, since kasama na reconditioning dun.
    pag bumili ka ng L300, baka may papaayos ka pa.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    What does it mean ba pag sinabing recondition? As in parang bago na din siya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fantine View Post
    What does it mean ba pag sinabing recondition? As in parang bago na din siya?

yup. parang putting it back to driving and running condition.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thank you for that. Now, I think i'll stay with suzuki multicab.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fantine View Post
    Ask ko lang opinion nyo kung ano ang mas efficient or mas tatagal. I'm planning kasi to get a van na pang deliver sana sa business namin. Mejo tight ang budget kaya ang consider ko ngayon is yung 2nd hand na mitsubishi or kaya yung mga suzuki na multicab. Same price range po, mga nasa 100k to 120k. Yung model ng L300 is nsa 1991 to 1995 and yung suzuki naman, aayusin nung father ng friend ko since meron sila business na nagcustomize at nag recondition ng mga sasakyan sa bacolod. Ngayon since wala naman talaga ako alam sa mga cars kaya di ko alam which one is better.
    On the surface, I would say Suzuki Multicab would be better if the reconditioning was done thoroughly with good quality control. But it also depends on what kind of items you are going to use the vehicle to deliver. The Suzuku Multicab is a small vehicle with a small engine. Using it to move heavy loads will quickly wear out the vehicle. If it's relatively light items but bulky in size, you will have a hard time fitting a lot of cargo and might cost you a lot if you have to make multiple trips for a single "delivery".

As for your other option, 1991-1992 L300 vans, it's not really a good idea because vans of this age are usually worn out and will cost you a lot of money to repair it to a dependable condition for delivery use.

If possible, what kind of items are you going to delivery with your vehicle?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Suzuki would do. just get a unit with a great conversion and converted na rin yung wiper.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

If possible, what kind of items are you going to delivery with your vehicle?
    For delivery ng water. I'm thinking mga max na 30 bottles.