New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hats off to you guys... from experience, mga ganitong pangyayari talaga ang nagpapakita ng tunay na samahan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano na balita?ser alfred sana ok ka na....

trup buti wala naman masyadong damage..

i feel helpless..wala yata akong naitulong...kakakuha ko lang ng safari ngayong hapon...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay buti naman narecover na vehicles nyo... buti na lang nakisama ang panahon...

KUDOS TO 4x4, TSIKOT, DC.ORG and others who helped them out... Ü

g0od thing we have people like you...

:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba pinaalam sa bahay kung saan dadalin yung Pajero? I guess dapat sinabi niya muna. Although medyo hesitant ang parents ko when I entered off-roading, hindi naman sila totally against it. After all, they did get me mud tires and a suspension lift. And they do enjoy looking at my trail pics when I get home.

Sabi ko na lang sa kanila: "Kesa naman mag-drugs diba?"

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang grounded si emboy, tsk tsk. kaya siguro hindi sinasagot yung cellphone, baka na confiscate na rin ng parents nya!

also, baka nga iba rin ang paalam kung saan pupunta. hindi kaya ang paalam nya e mageenroll lang?
    Signature

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Glad that trup & afrasays rig are ok na. Hats off to the people who help them. Sana sila na lang nasa Batasan ngayon, baka me naaccomplish pa.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    finally the weather cooperate with us today, at noontime both the sammy and trooper was out of its temporary garage, no damage on both rigs, after cleaning it up, parang walang nangyari

special thanks to the rescue team::
    The Dale Abenojar (naki hitch pa ko sa defender nya)
    Paul Javier w/ his famous blue fx
    Oliver
    Mutt (beeboy)
    Kits

Shempre to Alfred for giving me a lift going to maarat and to protrek who's had a perfect attendance at the site since day one.

btw, my brother and i went there to get my trooper using a stock vitara w/ ht tires:D (nandun naman recovery team just in case)

johnart:: maarat is waiting for you to.... you know ha ha
    Last edited by trup; June 9th, 2004 at 12:36 AM.

nice to hear ok na si trup and alfred

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    galing galing talaga. congrats mga fafa. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kakauwi ko lang....

afrasay, Mommy Tess & I got there at around 06:00PM, Emboy was riding with us until C&P mall in Marikina, wherein we would meet up with his father and uncle later that evening. Then the 3 of us, Alfred, Tess & me proceeded to table top to redeem the Samurai. With Dale A, Paul J. & Oilver waiting. Andun na yung Pajero and Samurai when we got to the top. It was a slippery ride uphill. But still the AT tires of afrasay's Patrol manage to get some traction to get us to the top.

We've waited for Emboy's party until 08:00 or was it 09:00? Then proceed to go down first before they did. Alfred drove off with Samurai while I drove the Patrol behind. Everything was going smoothly until the first intersection, the Samurai's ignition coil started to malfunction causing the engine to conk out in the middle of nowhere. Happended a couple of time more until we reached the cemented part. Alfred decided I should tow him down until the Marikina borderline. Towing cable snapped off, so he was forced to drive it down upto his house. Luckily the engine helped him drive off upto their driveway.

We left the recovery team with Emboy, his dad, his uncle and a companion up there because they had to fix the upper radiator hose of the 4D56TDIC. While Paul's leaking radiator was bonded by a steel epoxy.
    Last edited by Ungas; June 9th, 2004 at 01:56 AM.

HELP:  Mt.  Maarat 4x4 Rescue Team Needs YOU!