New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Heretic Guest
    Sorento manual for your money. Even if the Fortuner is on your list, the Sorento offers better comfort, handling and body control (because of its wider wheel tread perhaps?) without compromising off-roadability. With a fully boxed frame, 9 crossmembers and a 4-wheel disc brake to boot, construction wise, Sorento is just a more "bona fide" SUV.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm sorento nalang, i thinks its not bad overall looks ok naman not bad actually i prefer the exterior of sorento rather than fortuner, makina wise siyempre iba ang fortuner, pero kung sa everest, correct me if im wrong but the parts are made in china? sorento is a better choice para sa akin

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most vehicles nowadays use locally and globally sourced parts. Determining the origin of parts is not as easy as it used to be.

Some parts of German-made Benzes come from the Philippines. As well as Ford wiring harnesses of selected models assembled in the United States.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    With your budget... get a Sorento or if the bank will allow you a pre-owned pajero 2.5 2003 model... Good luck on your next ride...;-)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sorento ka na dude!

ba't kya walng nagsusuggest ng vitara?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ang sarap naman......... for me ford everest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Help me decide