New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    need yor help guys on this, i know dami na thread re: trooper, but i cant help to seek possible answers on my problem. Moderators pls excuse me on this. My problem is that the idling is a bit rough & even if you rev up the accelerator, it cant go beyond 2.5 rpm, speed at running can just reach 90 kph. pls let me know the possible remedies & solution on this, the possible parts that need replacement & how much it will cost me. tnx

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir, its your injectors narin... maybe lang... just have t chekced sa casa and dpaat free yan pag replace ng injectors... and try to replace some sensors in it narin... meron kc sensor sa injectors.. baka na afected din yun.. just forgot the name of the sensor... ganyan din kc symptons ng trooper namin... rough idling den mahina ang power... anong year ba trooper mo???

the sensor pala hinid ko alam kung mai libre b nila and it wud just cost u around 5k instead of paying the injectors na aabot ng 100,000...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    solution 1

replace the fuel filter with original isuzu fuel filter
    use "liqui-molly" diesel purge
    whenever possible, buy diesel from 1 station only and from a particular dispenser

if this solution fails...

apply what was posted by jarhead

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    sir, its your injectors narin... maybe lang... just have t chekced sa casa and dpaat free yan pag replace ng injectors... and try to replace some sensors in it narin... meron kc sensor sa injectors.. baka na afected din yun.. just forgot the name of the sensor... ganyan din kc symptons ng trooper namin... rough idling den mahina ang power... anong year ba trooper mo???

the sensor pala hinid ko alam kung mai libre b nila and it wud just cost u around 5k instead of paying the injectors na aabot ng 100,000...
    the sensors are rpcv and rpcv sensors. sensors are P4k++

dont forget to replace the 0-ring; and try to get IPC to warranty the injectors. mahal din yun.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks guys sa reply, yesterday i have my trup tech 2 at bmd motors, what they found out was a busted map sensor, it stands for manifold absolute pressure sensor, kaso wla sila available agad parts. So what i did, i get the sample parts and i try walco if they have one. Fortunately meron sila agad * P4.2t, I will just bring the sensor tommorow for installation, sana it will solve my problem na. Will keep you updated guys! TNX!

Help guys! 4JX1 rough idling & loss power