New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. DT is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    plano namin umakyat ng may 1 to 3. sampu siguro kami kasi pati mga pamangkin ko gusto sumama. i checked buy&sell, rates are 2-3k per night. baka may alam kayo na mas mura? saka maigi din na recommended ninyo, mahirap kasi yung mag-pa-book ako ng hindi ko man lang alam kung ano hitsura nung bahay, di ba?

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di naman masyado scary sa Loakan... yung bahay ng bro-in-law ko there malapit pa sa Sementeryo (sa likod) dun pero i noticed nothing out of the ordinary when i used to stay there. Pinutol na rin yung tree sa gitna ng road.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm planning to go to Baguio and I would like to know if the news item posted in INQ7.net last April 29, 2004 (http://www.inq7.net/lif/2004/apr/29/lif_4-1.htm) about being able to get an exemption from the Baguio City number coding scheme is still true. Here's an excerpt from that article:

".....failed to notice a sign board at the city entrance advising visitors to get an exemption from the number-coding scheme by dropping by the nearest police station. This advisory is posted at all entrances to the city but since so many other signs and billboards are also posted, it is easy to overlook the one about number-coding. The Baguio procedure calls for the motorist to drive to the nearest police station for a one-way pass to City Hall where he pays 300 pesos for an exemption that is valid for one day. "

I've been to Baguio many times but I haven't had an instance yet where the number coding gave me a problem, that is, until now. I have to be within the city center on my coding day and I'd like to get this exemption if there is still such a thing available in the city hall of Baguio. I hope the Baguio-based Tsikoteers as well as members who frequent Baguio can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
help! Baguio