New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    pang offroading ba yan o pang bling blings? Gawa kayo frontier club hehe sali ako. Yup stock ng pang 4x4 yun gulong ko. Rota ang gamit ng nissan.
    Kung pang bling bling better upgrade your rim size and tire size as well. Kung pang offroad ok na yun 15's. try mo din ang awc na mag wheels ganda ang designs nila parang ar wheels. Para sa akin pwede na yun rota na ranger model

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want a 1" litaw sa side, you're better off to get a rim na naka-offset palabas...ang AR na metal rims comes in different offset...personally I would want a black AR ng metal rims with the round holes around the rim na design (merun pang red ng stripe sa outer lip ng rim).

Pagpudpud ng tires ng fronty ko gagawin ko rin 235's pero wala akong budget sa AR eh...so I'll keep the stock rims. I'll also get MUD TERRAIN tires (idol ko si Ungas ganda ng gulong ng ride nya)....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lemon, are you registered on Nissanbayan already? I can send you a PM of the contact info of ROTA on Nissanbayan... We encourage people who avail of discounts and services through Nissanbayan to at least be active on the board or in activities.

Beebs What makes the difference between switching the OEM 15's to aftermarket 15's is the off-set of the rims which makes the car stance much better by sticking out the tires a little more than usual (this is the case with trucks usually). On upgrading to larger rims is already a matter of taste and budget (mas mahal ang 16's and up and the stated budget of Lemon was at 23K).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Lemon, are you registered on Nissanbayan already? I can send you a PM of the contact info of ROTA on Nissanbayan... We encourage people who avail of discounts and services through Nissanbayan to at least be active on the board or in activities.

Beebs What makes the difference between switching the OEM 15's to aftermarket 15's is the off-set of the rims which makes the car stance much better by sticking out the tires a little more than usual (this is the case with trucks usually). On upgrading to larger rims is already a matter of taste and budget (mas mahal ang 16's and up and the stated budget of Lemon was at 23K).
    well, opinion ko lang na mas ok ang stock rims instead of changing it with the same size. take for example, say a crosswind xuv. if you change the wheels with the same size, di ba mas maganda pa rin yung original? i don't know, para sa akin talaga if you plan to change a new set of wheels, go for an upgraded size. in terms of making the wheels stick out of the wheel well, para sa akin mas madaling dudumi yung vehicle mo. koniting putik o ulan, matatalsikan kaagad ng dumi yung body ng car mo since nakalabas sa mudguard and wheel wells yung tires mo.

Lemon, may mga wheel and tire supplier naman na nagbibigay ng terms, makakatulong yun. nanghihinayang lang ako if you'll just change wheels with the same size. go for 18" above bro!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, it would really depend on the design of the stock wheel and of the aftermarket wheel. if the stock wheel looks good, and perhaps looks big due to the design and color, then perhaps a change to an aftermarket wheel of the same size but with a different design and color may not have the same big effect. anyhow, since you're already upgrading your wheels, do go for a bigger size para mas halata at mas sulit yung upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Frontier mags...need help...